Luftwaffe WWII Early Colors - Acrylic Paint Air Set - AMMO of Mig Jiménez

Julien

Luftwaffe WWII Early Colors - Acrylic Paint Air Set.
AMMO of Mig Jiménez

g1.JPG

AMMO continue issuing new paint sets at a rate of knots, and are garnering fans with the quality of the paint. This set arrives in the standard Plastic box designed to facilitate hang on one of those merry-go-round display stands in shops. These can hold up to 4 bottles of paint. The bottles contain 17ml of paint, plus a stainless steel ball bearing for easy mixing of the paint by shaking. The yellow caps are indicative of the new BB equipped sets, which seem to be the norm these days from AMMO.

The colours in the box are as follows:
A.MIG-217 RLM 02 GRAU,  A.MIG-231 RLM 65 HELLBLAUb,  A.MIG-232 RLM 70 SCHWARTZGRÜN, A.MIG-233 RLM 71 DUNKELGRÜN.

g2.JPG

bin.jpg

These sets should be a welcome addition for the Luftwaffe modeller, and an addition to anyone's range of colours. Highly recommended.

Review sample courtesy of
logo.png

2 hours ago, depressed lemur said:

what is the best thinner to use for airbrushing this product? I have some but not yet used them as I mainly use airbrushing

I think its a case of finding what works for you, I use Vallejo airbrush cleaner, but I know others who use Ultimate thinner. Ammo also have their own thinner.

Julien 

• Like 1