If Carlsberg made cars?

camper1

I don't think they would have made these.

You can have a Berlin 'Safari' in these little things,they disappear up the road emitting large clouds of smoke so those following can't see a thing.

Interesting museum there are dozens of them in it all painted in colours from the Dulux catalogue

Ian[

URL=http://s1158.photobucket.com/user/camper1231/media/IMG_9309_zps5nxjukkn.jpg.html]IMG_9309_zps5nxjukkn.jpg[/URL]

IMG_9313_zpsu60jtjpd.jpgIMG_9310_zpsvxoyav3q.jpgIMG_9307_zpshglnpge4.jpgIMG_9306_zpsgre2rglo.jpgIMG_9305_zpse05o4vaw.jpgIMG_9304_zpsjvqi99cb.jpgIMG_9302_zpsrubcdwlm.jpgIMG_9301_zpsqogx8bge.jpgIMG_9300_zpsvihi5gqz.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

Nasty little carts. We used to call them cardboard box because that's all they actually were; a pile of old paper and wooden remains pressed into form.

The moment you were born your parents would go and "order" (rather apply for) one in order to eventually get one right on time when you turned 18 i.e. got your drivers license. No kidding! They always made puns about the model 601. 600 are waiting for it, one finally gets it.:P

I remember traveling to the Baltic sea with my parents in one of those things back when I was a little kid before the curtain came down. Horridly cold in there with not even the most rudimentary heating. The fastest you could go would be something about 55 or 60 mph or so and then that god-aweful stench out of the exhaust and the almost blue bloomes. Aaaaaand not to forget the unmistakable sound: Wraaaang da dang da dang dada dang da dang.:rolleyes:

God how I miss those little boxes. Hihi.:lol:

Edited by bushande
  • Like 1