KP/AZ central discussion, questions & answers

Jan Polc

3 hours ago, Jan Polc said:

Hi gentlemen,

I hope that everybody of you have their confirmation in the mail now.

If there is somebody who did not receive my confirmation, pls send me an e-mail ASAP to [email protected].

We are flying to UK Thursday evening...

Hi Jan

I did receive my confirmation this morning. Thank you.

Safe trip and I'll see you on Saturday.

Tony

The last items we have got from our friend are the wall clocks - wooden, hand painted, stylish, priced 49GBP. We have only two pieces per type, so if you are interested, visit us early on Saturday.

hodiny-small.jpg

Dear gentlemen, Telford is over. Nice show again. It was a great fun for us to meet all of you. We were not meeting customers only but a friends in many cases. We were trying to do our the best to serve to all of you with humor and some not so much serious words. Everybody was welcomed. Thank you for your kind words, tips and conversation. It was a great relax for us even we were working hardly.

The endpoint of the show for me was a drinking of Newcastle Ale, also known as Dog during my Monday London stay. It was a gift from one of you, which pleased us so much and we took it as a symbolic Good Bye to the show. And the next year - same places, same nice faces. Thank you all....

IMG_20171112_234941-e1510610089280.jpg

Edited by Jan Polc
  • Like 8

On 11/13/2017 at 10:20 PM, Jan Polc said:

Dear gentlemen, Telford is over. Nice show again. It was a great fun for us to meet all of you. We were not meeting customers only but a friends in many cases. We were trying to do our the best to serve to all of you with humor and some not so much serious words. Everybody was welcomed. Thank you for your kind words, tips and conversation. It was a great relax for us even we were working hardly.

The endpoint of the show for me was a drinking of Newcastle Ale, also known as Dog during my Monday London stay. It was a gift from one of you, which pleased us so much and we took it as a symbolic Good Bye to the show. And the next year - same places, same nice faces. Thank you all....

IMG_20171112_234941-e1510610089280.jpg

Hi Jan,

I thought you might like it, it's a product of my home town, see you next year,

cheers,

Spad

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi to all,

yes we are at home from Telford and working again. I am very sorry for the silence, but in fact Telford was the last date we released something new for this year. 

Sales of SR 53 are awesome, we are still completing new and new boxes and in fact this kit jumped from "Coming soon" directly to "Sold out" status on our website. Reedition coming soon.

Looking back at our 2017 catalogue, well, we released almost all planned kits (Mr. Thompsion, please... :-)). Some were released and not planned, some were moved to 2018 year. 

Our flipchart is full up to July minimum. And, we started to solve next Telford now. I think it will be again very interesting British subject. :-) 

In January we will meet our customers in Nuremberg and also we will publish list of our new items for 2018. So, stay tuned.

Let me show you SR-53 built by Petr Muzikant, owner of KP/AZ. 

http://www.modelarovo.cz/saunders-roe-sr-53a-172-az-model-zkusebni-stavba-petr-muzikant/

• Like 2

On 12/12/2017 at 18:37, Jan Polc said:

Hi to all,

yes we are at home from Telford and working again. I am very sorry for the silence, but in fact Telford was the last date we released something new for this year. 

Sales of SR 53 are awesome, we are still completing new and new boxes and in fact this kit jumped from "Coming soon" directly to "Sold out" status on our website. Reedition coming soon.

Looking back at our 2017 catalogue, well, we released almost all planned kits (Mr. Thompsion, please... :-)). Some were released and not planned, some were moved to 2018 year. 

Our flipchart is full up to July minimum. And, we started to solve next Telford now. I think it will be again very interesting British subject. :-) 

In January we will meet our customers in Nuremberg and also we will publish list of our new items for 2018. So, stay tuned.

Let me show you SR-53 built by Petr Muzikant, owner of KP/AZ. 

http://www.modelarovo.cz/saunders-roe-sr-53a-172-az-model-zkusebni-stavba-petr-muzikant/

Good morning Jan

As far as I'm concerned I'd rather be interested in an aircraft that really served rather than a What if ...

The list of English planes that deserve to be reproduced in plastic models is long ...

Best Regards

Patrice

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Good morning Jan

As far as I'm concerned I'd rather be interested in an aircraft that really served rather than a What if ...

The list of English planes that deserve to be reproduced in plastic models is long ...

Best Regards

Patrice

Agreed, the Venom would be a great place to start!

• Like 2

So, gentlemen, it seems to me, that KP/AZ offices will be closed until January 2nd 2018. Week full of various parties with friends (modelers and "normal people" :-) ) is waiting. Let me post my the last post right now....

I can promise to you, that next year "Telford project" will not be what if but real plane. Four candidates are in the draft. All of them very interesting ones.

What I have heard here? Venom? Hm, it is a really nice plane. I do not know why, but we have a lot of references on the table now....

We will publish our plans for 2018 in January, few days before Nuremberg Toy Fair, so stay tuned.

Let me express my "Thank you" to all of you for your support, nice chat here and help in many cases. It is my personal pleasure to talk with you. I wish you Merry Christmas and Blue Skies in 2018 year. See you next year here.

Jan

christmas-jp.jpg

Edited by Jan Polc
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Jan - will KP issue any new variants of MiG-21 in 2018?

I don't mean next incarnations of MF/R/M/S/SM theme but rather something later (SMT, bis) or older (PFM, PFS, PF...)

Vesele Vanoce ...

Michael

• Like 1

Dear gentlemen.

I told you that there will be no post from me this year. But I have to do one exception. We were looking at Mr. Hannant TOP 10 and discovered that from ten items eight are ours.

It is the best Christmas gift we could imagine to get. Let us express really BIG Thank you, our customers from the whole team. This your support gives us motivation to work on another projects.

We will do our the best to fulfill all your wishes in the future.

Merry Christmas. :-)

Your KP&AZ team

hannant-porad%C3%AD-e1513871970322.jpg

• Like 6

It seems, that my "Britmodeller holidays" gone... :-)

Joypacks - under AZ label we will release P-51B, under KP label there will be MiG-21bis. 

Mig-21 family - in 2018 there will be bis version and PFM and we are very close to UM version. 

And what about Venom family?

• Like 5

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:31 PM, KRK4m said:

Jan - will KP issue any new variants of MiG-21 in 2018?

I don't mean next incarnations of MF/R/M/S/SM theme but rather something later (SMT, bis) or older (PFM, PFS, PF...)

Vesele Vanoce ...

Michael

Definitely a vote for the PF varients