KP/AZ central discussion, questions & answers

Jan Polc

On 19/03/2017 at 15:32, Jan Polc said:

Dear Patrice,

thank you for your comment about P-36 and Avia BH. Let me just comment, that we are Czech company and Czech modelers are expecting Czech subjects from us. Is there any problem with it?

Look at Heller line my friend.....

Of course I was joking with the issue date of P-36/H-75. If it is  a problem to use some amount of humour in our discussions, just tell me, gentlemen.

So once again - there are two projects before P-36, one is moreless ready and the later one is in progress. So, P-36 will come before holidays.

Good afternoon Jan

Sorry for not having recognize a touch of humour in you comment ..

Best regards

Patrice

• Like 1

No prob Patrice...., as a apologise - P-36 is on the workbench now, I will show you some camo schemes very early... :-)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Aeronut said:

Great, the Spitmunk and one of the aircraft I've flown in in one box. That's two kit sold.

Make that a couple more - both Work In Progress & I flew regularly with 9AEF when we were in the Air Cadets in the late 70's , so I reckon it's likely we've both been up in the 9AEF aircraft .

Spitfire Tr. 9 - there was no slot to print boxes now - we print boxes in batch of four or two according to size. So expect it in the start of May I expect. All other components are ready.

• Like 1

Prenton - unfortunately no. Or, be more accurate - I do not know about this idea (and I know everything in here :-) ). As I am informed, in Joypack line there is a plan to release Spitfire IX/XVI bubble, boxart is ready for this. And looking to the moulder schedule, there is no batch of Tr. 9 planned to be mould, minimum until summer holidays. Let me chek it and give you info next week.

Looks like today is the day of direct questions with direct answers....

Spitfire Mk. Vc - we have parts ready for moulding. But, we want to make P-36/H-75 as the first and then Spit Mk. Vc. The most accurate date I can give today is the second half of the year. If you are going to Telford this year, we will have it for sure.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Jan Polc said:

a little surprise, coming in April, more info will follow.....

letak-1.jpg

I know you've collaborated with RV in the past -- will these be the same plastic as their MiG-21s?

35 minutes ago, Jan Polc said:

Looks like today is the day of direct questions with direct answers....

Spitfire Mk. Vc - we have parts ready for moulding. But, we want to make P-36/H-75 as the first and then Spit Mk. Vc. The most accurate date I can give today is the second half of the year. If you are going to Telford this year, we will have it for sure.

Thanks Jan. I have time to save for the Spitfires but will probably be buying a few P-36s as well.

Hi Jan,

I have no problem with joking as long as they are not FAKE NEWS!  ;o)

About the MiG-21. Is this the Soviet kit with some not earlier boxed sub-types or do you have a Po-2/S-1/S-2 etc. family on the cards?

Procit!

AaCee

AaCee - I am afraid I do not understand clearly your post. What is the fake news? Presented by me....

To the Fishbed - no, it is not Soviet kit. What is Po-2/S-1/-2? I do not see relation to Mig.... If you mean Polikarpov biplanes, no, we are not plannig them. Without joking.... 

17 minutes ago, Jan Polc said:

AaCee - I am afraid I do not understand clearly your post. What is the fake news? Presented by me....

To the Fishbed - no, it is not Soviet kit. What is Po-2/S-1/-2? I do not see relation to Mig.... If you mean Polikarpov biplanes, no, we are not plannig them. Without joking.... 

Hi Jan,

First, I'm terrible sorry if I get You upset. I tried to kid myself which was a mistake. With fake news I tried refer to certain world leader who uses Twitter for communication and saying always with block letters who media is telling fake news...

Second. I did not mean a Soviet kit. I meant a kit of a Soviet-origin type which I think was referred some time earlier. I'm happy with the MiG and believe KP will manage it better than RV. But I would be also happy for Po-2 and it's ambulance and other special versions...

I hope this clarifies what I tried to say and we can still be friends!

Cheers,

AaCee