KP/AZ central discussion, questions & answers

Jan Polc

Okay, thanks. But.... As we have factory plans from National Technical museum here in Prague, I must say it looks another on that plans. 

20 hours ago, Jan Polc said:

Okay, thanks. But.... As we have factory plans from National Technical museum here in Prague, I must say it looks another on that plans. 

Jan,

You have already provided us with some versions never tooled before (G-14AS) and some what-iffery (G-0 and H-series)!

I am very thankful for that.

The "110 version" of the Erla G-10 will make a nice addition to AZ's Bf-109 collection.

It would be great if you could consider this version as well.

• Like 1

I think it was written here some time ago, that we are working on "K" now and the next two 109 in the pipeline are G-10 Erla and G-12. Be patient, it will take some time, it will come for sure.

Dear John "Everyone" Thompson, let me inform you, that molds are ready for La-5F, our artist is working on boxarts and we are moulding some spare La-5FN and then the mould will be changed for F version. This process will take no more than 2 months up to 5 years.

• Like 2

Yes I have. We have decals printed, camo schemes designed and now we are working on boxart. End of April, May? It is realistic. Unfortunately I am not in the office, sitting in the bar and drinking beer (unfortunately there is wifi connection) and I can not look into schedule. But I am sure it is planned before summer holidays.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Jan Polc said:

Dear John "Everyone" Thompson, let me inform you, that molds are ready for La-5F, our artist is working on boxarts and we are moulding some spare La-5FN and then the mould will be changed for F version. This process will take no more than 2 months up to 5 years.

To paraphrase The Big Lebowski. "The Everyone abides"...

John

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Jan Polc said:

Hello Jan,

Is the Curtiss Hawk 75A expected during the same five years plan?

Cheers,

AaCee

On 14.3.2017 at 4:41 PM, Jan Polc said:

I think it was written here some time ago, that we are working on "K" now and the next two 109 in the pipeline are G-10 Erla and G-12. Be patient, it will take some time, it will come for sure.

Thanks Jan, these kits will keep my busy for a while!

I'm especially happy about the announcement of the G-10 Erla and the K-4.

With many aftermarket decals available for these versions, I'll be buying a whole bunch when they are out.

Kind regards from Vienna!

Roman

21 hours ago, Jan Polc said:

There is project before P-36. No, sorry, two. Maybe June? ....... 2025

Good morning Jan

May or June 2025 ? by this time either Sh or Eduard will have produce and sold thousands of kits of this iconical fighter https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtiss_P-36_Hawk .. but I wish that your company sells a lot of Avia Bh and other aircraft that marked the Aviation history of Czechoslovakia  ..

Best regards

Patrice

Dear Patrice,

thank you for your comment about P-36 and Avia BH. Let me just comment, that we are Czech company and Czech modelers are expecting Czech subjects from us. Is there any problem with it?

Look at Heller line my friend.....

Of course I was joking with the issue date of P-36/H-75. If it is  a problem to use some amount of humour in our discussions, just tell me, gentlemen.

So once again - there are two projects before P-36, one is moreless ready and the later one is in progress. So, P-36 will come before holidays.

Edited by Jan Polc
  • Like 5

Colour schemes for P-36 - I am collecting photos now and learning the role. What is clear now (or I expect it) is - French box - with accent to Czechoslovaks in that battle, Finnish box, Vichy and Luftwaffe box and Mohawk (correct me if I am wrong). I still did not go through US machines.....

Please understand that boxes will be released not in one run.

I have one personal question - I was (and I am) big fan of Arthur Ransome books, Swallows and Amazonas you know... I would like to visit Coniston Water district to see the places. Can anybody give me some advice where is the best place to arrange accomodation or even the hotel directly? Thank you beforehand.

• Like 2

Tripadvisor is always worth a look, but after investigating some of these:

http://www.visitcumbria.com/tourist-information-centres/

http://www.wordsworthcountry.com/

http://www.golakes.co.uk/

https://choosewhere.com/coniston-hotels?gclid=COnPrPCo59ICFQEA0wodA6kL1w

The Lakes are a prime tourist area, you'll have no problem using a number of on-line hotel booking sites eg Trivago.  However it can and does get busy, so if you are coming in high season be prepared for traffic jams getting in and around.

PS if you type "Swallows and Amazons holidays" into Google you'll find more specific offerings.

Edited by Graham Boak
  • Like 3

Great Graham. Thank you. I was asking to get some personal experience in there..... I would like to see what I was reading as a child.

• Like 1