Just a month until Telford - taking show orders

JeffreyK

Guys,

it's just a month until Telford 2016 and I've now opened the option for show orders on my website. With this option you won't get charged any postage and I will send you a 10% refund of the purchase price as well. For any currently out-of-stock items such as Skywarrior engines and Phantom tanks please send me an email or PM and I can add these to your order, incl. discount. If it's for one of these items OOS only, please ensure you have a customer account so I can create the order for you.

I will try my best to have some new products ready for sale as well - the first two types of Skywarrior canopies (early and late bomber type) and two types of T-38 Talon wheel sets, also early and late. As these items are only being produced new I cannot say how many will be ready so I can't take any orders for these at this point. It's 1st come 1st serve only I'm afraid.

Here are a few pictures of the canopies, please note that these casts have some imperfections in them which we're working hard to eliminate for production parts.

Early type canopy:

Canopy%20built3_zps8pfsofwj.jpg

Canopy%20built4_zps8yds2qli.jpg

Late type:

Late%20Bomber%20canopy1_zps7lckicct.jpg

Cheers

Jeffrey

• Like 1

Hello Jeffery,

i have read read reviews of the Trumpeter kit saying the canopy isn't right for a bomber as it's for a version? But there are so many quotes and descriptions I am still not sure which is which. Do you have a list of which A-3's your canopy is for and which dates or timeline from early to late at all?

I have a couple of A-3's in different variants and a few Steel Beach extras for conversions to make an RA-3B and KA-3B, plus the standard A-3B and a TA-3B. Now I also want a full bump ridden EKA-3 too.

Hi,

my first two canopy releases are for the early and late bomber type. The early one is for early A3D-1/2 bombers as well as tanker conversions. The late one is for later bombers (A-3B) as well as KA-3B and EKA-3B variants.

I'm still working on more canopies that will appear next year and those are for the "Versions" which feature the much thicker and revised framing layout without the large escape hatch. Those will be for variants such as RA-3B, EA-3B and TA-3B, again both an early and a late type.

Cheers

Jeffrey

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There's one week left to place any show orders before I close my web shop next week until after Telford. I'm very buy casting stock, but it's of course impossible to predict exactly how many I'll need of each product so a  show order can help avoiding disappointment  (and you get 10% off...).

I will only have a small number of canopies for sale as we're still busy establishing a reliable way of clear casting, but I think we're getting there now.

The T-38 wheels are being cast as well and will be fore sale.

According to the IPMS UK Scale Model World floor plan, I'm in roughly the same position as in previous years, Hall 2, Wall F2, next to the guys from Hollywood Trade (air brushes etc.). Looks like I've got a corner table, but these things can easily change when we get there...

Cheers

Jeffrey