KUTA IX GB Chat

FortyEighter

17 hours ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Just a quick reminder that comments are not allowed in the Gallery.  

I have finished the Junkerses (?!?) a while ago but never thought about posting them in the Gallery too :doh:. Maybe it´s time to fix this :thumbsup:. V-P

• Like 1

Shades of Life of Brian there for a moment. I must watch that again soon.

My whole flat is a SoS as I've got all my crimes out in the open. Frostie Cruncher is right about the good feeling.

Hello I'm Nick I have a problem...

It's certainly giving me a KUTA to get things moving again which is great. As progress on my chosen piece is erratic I'm nibbling away at the offering that was just above it in the pile. I must add that said erratic progress is down to 5 (so far) failed attempts to construct engine deck grills. My mate reckoned I'd have it cracked by the third attempt...I'll show him.

I wonder how many other SoS residents get there this way????

• Like 2

I am not going to finish my L-39C build for this weekend guys. I have tried working on different builds but I can't find the enthusiasm for any sort of modelling at the moment. I hope that things change soon because there are some great group builds coming along that I have signed up for.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that Nimrod, it sounds like you have lost your modelling mojo.

If you have been working on some difficult builds, that can really drag you down if you are struggling with them.

I hope given a bit of time and a break you will be back, all fresh and raring to go.

Best wishes Pat

• Like 2

Wise words there Pat. We've all been there sometimes for years.

@nimrod54 Put everything model-making away, take some time out doing other things (Oh look Six Nations) and when you're ready you'll just start again. May be a day, week, month whatever doesn't matter. Enjoy your life you only get one crack at it. (Probably)

• Like 3

Thanks guys! I actually managed to finish both my entries - although I did not quite expect this to happen. My High Planes Precious Metal dod the best to prevent but slightly fed up with the build I slaped it together yesterday. Feel much better now :-)

Thanks again and cheers,

René

• Like 1