1/72 Bloch MB-152, RS Models+Brengun

Hi Fuad

Great to see your latest build, same wonderful standard as ever. :worthy:

Do you mind if I ask how you do the stripes ?

I am building a Vichy Loire flying boat and the stripes are frightening me ! :fraidnot:

Cheers Pat

4 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Hi Fuad

Great to see your latest build, same wonderful standard as ever. :worthy:

Do you mind if I ask how you do the stripes ?

I am building a Vichy Loire flying boat and the stripes are frightening me ! :fraidnot:

Cheers Pat

Very simply, Pat. First I painted the red background. Then I glued a strip of Tamiya's tape and painted yellow. And vice versa can be done. I just have the red - because my red paint is nitro, and it clings to the plastic like a primer. You'll have to mess with masking tape :).

• Like 1

Simply fabulous Fuad, you can make the most mundane looking aircraft ( which I've long thought the Bloch 152 is) look terrific. Another modelling triumph. Well done spraying yellow over red though, sooner you than me. :)

Steve.

Beautifully done Fuad. A great build of the lesser known of the trio of fighters that defended France in 1940 although in this case in Vichy markings. I am most impressed with the way you have handled the red and yellow stripes, perfect.

Well Done,   Trev.

:yikes:Oooooooo, that is nice! I have a hankering to do one of these, (Greek, so no slave pyjamas), but I might just will have to get a second....

Christian, exiled to africa and going back for another look

32 minutes ago, Billydick said:

Wonderful modelling as usual Fuad !  How does the kit go together as I have it my stash ?  

BillyD

It's not bad set for as usually "shortrun". But all the little details (the guns, brace of stabilizers, Pitot tube, exhaust pipes and rods of landing gear) are own made from tubes.

• Like 1

How the heck can you work to such fine tolerances?  This work is spectacular in 1/72.

You must be a master watchmaker, or maybe it's that have pointy fingers and the eyesight of an eagle.

And as for the paintwork you put Rembrandt to shame.....

8 hours ago, FatFlyHalf said:

How the heck can you work to such fine tolerances?  This work is spectacular in 1/72.

You must be a master watchmaker, or maybe it's that have pointy fingers and the eyesight of an eagle.

And as for the paintwork you put Rembrandt to shame.....

You embarrass me, sir. Thank you for the high appreciation, I will try to continue.:)

That's a gorgeous representation of an aircraft not often seen modeled. I built the  Heller(?)  one as a kid, needless to say it wasn't even close to your standards!

Ian