1/48 - Heinkel He.111H by ICM - H-3/-6/-8 "Paravane"/-16/-20 released

Homebee

Got my H-20 yesterday. A bit overengineered for my taste but still happy to have a new rendition of this plane after so many years. One complaint so far: bombardier nose gun position, unfortunately, will need a replacement from Koster or Squadron, as it is far too "bulged" for an H-16/H-22 series.  It just doesn't look "right".

Amaru in Lima

Edited by AmaruTG

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

We need a Spanish Pedro!! Early and late...

With or/and  without engine mods! Not only for Battle if Britain (movie) enthusiasts !

Just saying ;)

But the Romanian one is the right direction :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Heinkel He.111H by ICM - H-3/-6/-16/-20 released - new H-8 "Paravane" boxing in Q2 2023
On 4/3/2020 at 7:19 AM, exdraken said:

We need a Spanish Pedro!! Early and late...

With or/and  without engine mods! Not only for Battle if Britain (movie) enthusiasts !

Absolutely! I would love a nice He 111C in 1/48, and any of the other early versions. A CASA 2.111 would be great too. I wonder if ICM will ever consider these?

• Like 2

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Heinkel He.111H by ICM - H-3/-6/-16/-20 released - new H-8 "Paravane" boxing in May 2023
  • 2 weeks later...

I like that they make all these variants, but I wonder if making a separate boxing for just a different decal option is economical, instead of just having an H3 with German AND Romanian decal options?

I'm sure they know what they're doing, just sounds weird to choose to have so many different items in the market. 🤔

Edited by Eivind Lunde

Customers (including model shop owners) react better to new items than just going back for another of the old.  It certainly looks better on shop shelves.  Is this entirely logical for the buyer?  No, but it is a measure of our culture.

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Heinkel He.111H by ICM - H-3/-6/-8 "Paravane"/-16/-20 released