Tamiya Type 97 Chi Ha late model

14 hours ago, Panzer Vor!!! said:

Like that a lot 

Much Appreciate Mate!!!

12 hours ago, Darby said:

Nice to see a non European theatre vehicle.

True, some of these Japanese tanks are even hard to find as kits as well, thanks

12 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

You may be new to armour subjects, but you haven't made a bad job of that.

John.

Hahaha, Thanks buddy beer helped a lot :)

1 hour ago, Badder said:

Good job. Now get it in a dio!

Rearguards,

Badder

Much appreciated, I have few Japanese soldier, will do a dio soon, 

here is a picture in Outdoor.
ersgh.jpg

• Like 2

Great colours and a lovely finish you have there. Have you thought about gluing the tracks down onto the roller wheels? It would recreate that little bit of sag that will hint at the heaviness of the tracks.

Rearguards,

Badder

On 01/10/2016 at 2:05 PM, Badder said:

Great colours and a lovely finish you have there. Have you thought about gluing the tracks down onto the roller wheels? It would recreate that little bit of sag that will hint at the heaviness of the tracks.

Rearguards,

Badder

Much appreciated, didn't knew about that however you learn something new everyday, much appreciated for input,

8 hours ago, celt said:

You dont see Japanese armour very often,nice finish and great colour scheme.:goodjob:

haha, true they are rare breeds :)

Great stuff.....I reckon you should build a USMC M4A3 to show what it was up against:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235006939-sherman-tank-stgb/

Hard to believe that the humble Sherman was viewed as an unstoppable monster in this theatre, but it was!  :viking:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 04/10/2016 at 4:22 AM, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Great stuff.....I reckon you should build a USMC M4A3 to show what it was up against:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235006939-sherman-tank-stgb/

Hard to believe that the humble Sherman was viewed as an unstoppable monster in this theatre, but it was!  :viking:

Thank you Mate!!

18 hours ago, BerndM said:

Good work, the camo scheme looks really nice,

Thanks Mate for the kind words, bit exotic I say

20 hours ago, Blaubar said:

A nice change for  most of us who are doing Russian, German, British, US and French armour. I like it!👍🏻

True, Japanese's subjects are bit obscure however, they have some really interesting subjects and camo

22 hours ago, stevehnz said:

I'm no armour expert but that looks like an impressive bit of modelling to me. I'd be proud of it if it was mine. :)

Steve.

Thank you, Sir, you inspired me to do another armor, I managed to do two armors last year haven't done a one this year and it would be good to do a one before the year ends.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...