Airfix and Revell Shackletons

What you did with those Shackleton s is really a master piece.

A work of art !!!

They are so realistic .

GREAT JOB !!!

(it's funny to think they all come from the good old Lancaster)

:wow::wow::wow::goodjob:   :clap2:

:wow: !

Stunning, both of them. The second kit (Revell?) has pretty superb surface detail as moulded.

Real presence, both of them.

:goodjob: 

Best regards

TonyT

Brilliant job on both of those, the revell kit just looks so much nicer with all that rivet detail.

Like everyone else has said, they are works of art, the depth of colour on the MR2 is outstanding for a white paint job.

Rich

Man those look GORGEOUS! They are certainly museum quality and I only wish I could cross the pond to see both these beauties in person. Building a single four engined heavy is one thing, but two at the same time... I think "slog" is a bit of an understatement.

In spite of all the predictions about the Airfix kit being the better model, the Revell kit looks so much nicer. The rivet details are very well done, the Airfix kit just looks like a die cast metal toy with all those heavy panel lines.

Not taking anything away from your great build you've completed two very well done models. 

I'm loving your photoshop skills. You know- editing a REAL Shackleton into the picture, trying to fool us. We can't be fo....

Oh .......

they're not real? ...

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

But seriously, great work- that Airfix Shackleton looks spectacular, you should be very proud of those! :D

Kind regards,

Sam