AMK 1/48 Weapons Sets

Muzz

32 minutes ago, Muzz said:

Going by the comments of Mr Sio there's going to be UK specific munitions too, woohoo!🙃

Great news, be good to have some decent newer weapons sets available without having to go the resin AM way, esp Brimstones.

• Like 1

nice!
hope fully including good decals, and sometimes even pylons...

lets hope they will be priced and packed unsully for the modeller!

I am not goig to buy the Kinetic weapon set with 24 missiles of only 3 types....

5 hours ago, exdraken said:

nice!
hope fully including good decals, and sometimes even pylons...

lets hope they will be priced and packed unsully for the modeller!

I am not goig to buy the Kinetic weapon set with 24 missiles of only 3 types....

That is true! Pylons are important. Especially for Russian A2G munition, most of the plane models do not have them at all so one will definitely need them. 

26 minutes ago, foxmulder said:

That is true! Pylons are important. Especially for Russian A2G munition, most of the plane models do not have them at all so one will definitely need them. 

yes!

some resin sets have dedicated pylons included -with the appropriate weapon so not very suitable to use these

some weapons need dedicated lauchers/ pylons, not only Russian ones!

this all depends on the specific ordnance of course.... :(

Air-To-Ground weapons sets (with specific pylons if required), Air-To-Air missile sets (with specific pylons if required), drop tanks, ECM pods, Range pods (TACTS ACMI SAIP-MSR etc), training items, US / Russian / UK / French / Israeli etc

All slide mold technology. All easy to build. Lots of variety and options in each set not just two or three types! Let us get the “D” Tomcat out of the way first and then more to come on this and our other projects - some reaching CAD some reaching the end of CAD all at various stages of development.

Tomcats / L-39 / MiG-25 soon.

More kits in the planning stages and some that you will not be expecting.

Some extremely exciting partnerships to be announced. 

• Like 12

Hi Jari,

We have all the resources including many experts from various model forums (some of the worlds most well known posters) and currently serving personnel in various countries gathered together on the projects. I am still approaching two in particular and I hope that they will want to come on board with us imminently.

I am expecting everything to be done in the AMK standard as you have hopefully come to expect.

Thus far we have already selected the sets and the nationalities that will be covered. I am pretty sure that you will be very happy with what we have decided.

Once I can reveal exactly what they will be I promise to announce soonest.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

- ref. 88E001 - US ordnance set #1

Sources: 

https://www.facebook.com/avantgardemodelkits/posts/1311019315729559

https://www.facebook.com/pg/avantgardemodelkits/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1311019025729588

Hi, All,

It's been a long time! This is our US Ordnance Set #1.

If you are interesting in this, please contact your AMK local distributor.

We will start sending by the end of August, 2019.

AMK Team

67909824-1311019319062892-30554664233011

Source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1001193059922345/permalink/3037387049636259/

Tomcat and weapon set number 1 (US Ordnance) is being released and sent out to worldwide distributors.
Let us know if you find difficulty in obtaining these.

Slide Molded for easy painting and assembly. Full decals and all boxed to ensure their safety.

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 2