Hawker Typhoon Mk Ib "What else!" Aifix 1:24

Like many looking at this amazing piece of work I have one of these in the stash.

And like all of us now feel guilty for buying it as I will never be able to get anywhere near the exceptional quality of what I have just seen ! :worthy:

Aquatarkus10 take a bow mate blooming Nora you've earned it !

cheers Pat

PS if you ever decide to share how you achieve this quality of build please PM me :smartass:

This is a top notch build - it can't get any better than that. 

I have a question regarding the kill marks - was that bird really shooting down two German, two Italian and two Japanese airplanes?

cheers,

Michael

Hi Michael

Thanks for the comment
No problem for the scheme used
The Reference IS Directly from the set Montex Supermask for Typhoon Mk Ib Airfix
In the set there was this due Options: I Chosen version of the 143 Wing flew from WG Cdr R.T.P. Davidson. April 1944

Source: AJ-Presse Monografie Lotnicze - Hawker Typhoon, Part 1 and 2 2nd Tactical Air Force, Volume Four

IMG_8253.jpg

IMG_8255.jpg

Cheers

George

• Like 1

On ‎02‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 8:38 PM, aquatarkus10 said:

Hi Michael

Thanks for the comment
No problem for the scheme used
The Reference IS Directly from the set Montex Supermask for Typhoon Mk Ib Airfix
In the set there was this due Options: I Chosen version of the 143 Wing flew from WG Cdr R.T.P. Davidson. April 1944

Source: AJ-Presse Monografie Lotnicze - Hawker Typhoon, Part 1 and 2 2nd Tactical Air Force, Volume Four

IMG_8253.jpg

IMG_8255.jpg

Cheers

George

Thanks George - interesting machine - not sure if there where many RAF fighters which had kills in ETO and PTO?

Cheers,

Michael