Best 'after market' suppliers

Gazmill

That's similar to how long is a piece of string.   

There are a number of companies offering their own and other companies aftermarket parts for models, depends on the subject, scale, part etc... 

I'd choose a subject and have a look what companies  google throws at you.

But  Hannants is always worth a look even to get the names of the companies that make the type of parts you are looking for.

Paul

Thanks for the recommendations, I know it's a bit of an open ended question but I was really just looking for a general good stockist of most parts as when I've been 'googling' the odd specific part 9 times out of 10 it's been bringing up stockists from overseas.

ATB. Gaz

• 2 weeks later...

Hannants in the UK have pretty much everything. If you don't mind searching elsewhere in Europe, then I'd suggest to look at the Czech shops, as a large number of aftermarket producers come from that country. Modelimex for example is a shop with a very large catalogue of aftermarket parts.

• Like 1

On 27/09/2016 at 10:08 AM, little-cars said:

That's similar to how long is a piece of string.   

There are a number of companies offering their own and other companies aftermarket parts for models, depends on the subject, scale, part etc... 

I'd choose a subject and have a look what companies  google throws at you.

But  Hannants is always worth a look even to get the names of the companies that make the type of parts you are looking for.

Paul

I have always had a great deal from little cars when visiting their stall at shows.

Rodders