Another new ebbro kit coming later this year

shood23

I agree with you Roy I would love to see an old jag xj13 made by one of the Asian manufacturers (not mfh or s27 though). The older cars are not really my thing, hasegawa Ferrari 312t2 from 76 is as far back my stash goes but if that jag were ever made I would have a few on order 

Shaun

21 minutes ago, shood23 said:

I agree with you Roy I would love to see an old jag xj13 made by one of the Asian manufacturers (not mfh or s27 though).

A beautiful automobile indeed but it was never raced or put into production (AFAIK) so would have limited appeal but any of the racing Jaguars would surly be a no brainer.

• 7 months later...

next to the giant scale model cars i am building ( i build many models , but find it difficult to finish them   :P)  i have made molds for the ac a98 in 1/24 scale ,

( first kit is made and goes in the mail this week  to the UK )

i am also in the process to make molds for the ac cobra 289 fia , jaguar shortnose d type , ecurie ecosse xk120 ,( xj13 is also in planning )  and maybe more in the future

all these are in 1/24 scale ,,

the lister knobbly can be bought from richie  ( also here on this forum )

so there are some of these about , for not to much money !!

regards ,, mitch

On 23/09/2016 at 9:29 PM, shood23 said:

Screenshot_2016-09-23-14-25-30_zpsbvemv0

Not my cup of tea but surely somebody on here will want/buy 1. 

Shaun 

Now coming with a clear body!

10464127a.jpg

Pic from HobbySearch

Edited by injidup

I saw this also and I must say I'm surprised at this as there hasn't been many clear body kits for a while, I think the last one was a tamiya Lexus lfa a few years ago. Me thinks Mr ebbro what's to show off something he's proud of that would be hidden on the normal version. 

Shaun 

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, shood23 said:

McLaren mcl32

Just a question, Shaun. Why is the McLaren mcl32 a dog of a car? Is it because it's ugly?

I took a look at some pictures, and it seems no uglier than any other current F1 car...

Cheers, Alan.

8 hours ago, Alan R said:

Just a question, Shaun. Why is the McLaren mcl32 a dog of a car? Is it because it's ugly?

I took a look at some pictures, and it seems no uglier than any other current F1 car...

Cheers, Alan.

It's just my opinion on it to be honest. I think given mclarens history they could have done a much nicer job on the livery, don't get me wrong parts design wise it's a very interesting car, the front wing pillars are a work of art but it's not enough when it's got an early 2000s arrows livery. Plus being a Ferrari fan and watching f1 from the mid 90s I've always been used to McLaren being up in the top 3-4 teams and over the last few years with the woefully bad Honda power and reliability it's a sad sight to see this once great team lumbering around out of the points most of the time. It's great to have new teams challenging for titles every now and again but you need the old guard like Ferrari, williams and McLaren up at the front. I mean when you hear someone talking about a McLaren williams or Ferrari you know they are talking fast cars or motorsport and on the other side if you over hear someone saying Mercedes or redbull you tend to think road car or energy drink first.

Shaun 

Reading this back it sounds a little rantish but it's not ment in that way, I am just very passionate about f1 and it's historic values. 

Edited by shood23
  • Like 1

Hi Shaun,

No problem. Formula 1 can raise the passion. I used to be a F1 fan, but in recent years, I have tended to lose interest in it. I'm sure that current F1 cars are technical 'tours-de-forces', but the current engines don't arouse the aural passion live the V8s, V10s, V12s & V16s (going back a bit there...). They all sound like a flat fart as far as I am concerned!

It's good to be passionate about a sport, and F1 is a sport worth betting passionate about.

Keep on Rockin'

Cheers, Alan.