all japan model and hobby show video

TimMather

Hasegawa's retooled Emily looks pretty impressive, they seem to have taken a leaf out of Zvezda's book by including some rather classy looking figures.  B)

The new Flyhawk Luchs looks good too.....Shame the narrator seems so disinterested.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Seahawk said:

£119.99.

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/HAE45

Plus, of course, the obligatory upgrade set:

http://www.hannants.co.uk/product/HAQG67

Thanks seahawk. Suspicions Confirmed. I can get it from Japan for £65 including delivery. Even if tgat attracts import duty it's going to be around £84; so still cheaper than the big H before shipping. 

7 hours ago, Blastvader said:

Thanks seahawk. Suspicions Confirmed. I can get it from Japan for £65 including delivery. Even if tgat attracts import duty it's going to be around £84; so still cheaper than the big H before shipping. 

Unfortunately hlj postage has gone up quite a bit, especially as I would think it's going to be a big kit box,  and with the postage plus if you get caught it may end up the big H price anyway.

Then again you may get lucky as I have the last two times

• Like 1

I would be getting it from a 3rd party, not HLJ as, as you point out, their postage is mad now. 

The £84 estimate would still be in roughly the right ball park I would think. It includes RM's £6 ransom fee too. Even if we took that up to around the £90 mark we're still looking at a £30 saving before H shove another £6-8 on for postage. 

• Like 1