Pzkpfw II ausf C - France 1940

Oriskany

I much prefer the early panzers,they seem to have more about them when compared to the panthers and tigers later in  the war.Your model matches the diminutive nature of the tank exactly,and you placed it in a nice,simple but effective diorama,well done,like it a lot.:clap2::goodjob:

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

14 hours ago, Etienne said:

Very nice tiny dio, Oriskany ... I particularly like the location details, as I live not so far from there.

E

Etienne, i chose these locations because were on the way covered by 4th PzD during campaign in June 1940, the same armoured unit of my model:)

• Like 1

Lovely build, the tank just looks right.

Can I just offer an observation on one very minor aspect of the vignette. The grass. It's too green, long grass even in early summer tends to turn  yellow/straw/cream in colour as it grows and only green close to the ground.

Arnisde103.JPG

It's something of a bug bear of mine. (The other being brown tree trunks)

1 hour ago, Rumblestripe said:

The grass. It's too green,

Thanks for your comment..

Yes, is true...when i did this vignette i painted the grass with a bright green to have a big separation of colors, in attempt to increase tridimensionality of the work; grey for the tank, brown for the road and green for the field.

I think I have reached my goal (tridimensionaltiy), but maybe the green is too brilliant

Edited by Oriskany
wrong posting