Hello,Friends - Guess whose lack of computer expertise led him to accidentally delete the original thread?:oops: To each and every person who kindly replied I extend my sincere thanks and appreciation.Here are a few photos of 'Dagger' and in Good Company;) All the very best,Paul.

image_zpsmd85el5w.jpeg

image_zpslwtqqtlg.jpeg

image_zpsubcfzpfd.jpeg

image_zpsf54vnbpa.jpeg

image_zpslchm3ucz.jpeg

image_zpswm6clewm.jpeg

image_zpsuimbu4sp.jpeg

• Like 39

Hi Paul,

At least the loss of the original post was compensated by the great additional pictures of the two Century fighters! Very well done, both look superb!

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 1

Hi Paul,

Computers eh !! They look good together my friend !  :goodjob: Starfighter  good choice but then I would say that !!! but I also like the Dart :thumbsup:

Guy

Edited by F4u
  • Like 1

Seeing as you lost the original thread, I'll repeat my comment;. That is absolutely superb. So much so I dug mine out of the stash and am working on it.

The Voodoo is excellent as well and I'm looking out for one!

Delta Dart is the way forward!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jrlx said:

Hi Paul,

At least the loss of the original post was compensated by the great additional pictures of the two Century fighters! Very well done, both look superb!

Cheers

Jaime

Hello,Jaime and thank you so much.I think it'll take me two centuries to master a computer!?:bangin: All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, F4u said:

Hi Paul,

Computers eh !! They look good together my friend !  :goodjob: Starfighter  good choice but then I would say that !!! but I also like the Dart :thumbsup:

Guy

Hello,Guy and thank you so much.I thank goodness that my fickle 'Finger of Fate' didn't delete the models! :yikes:All the very best,Paul.

2 hours ago, Don said:

Don't stop there Paul.   The Hun and Thud need to be included with your Century Series family.

Hello,Don - You are quite right,my friend,they certainly do.I would also like to build the 'F-111'. I have great memories of seeing this type at Airshows and 'in the wild'.All these types are legends in their own right.😉👍 All the very best,Paul.

2 hours ago, Silver Fox said:

Seeing as you lost the original thread, I'll repeat my comment;. That is absolutely superb. So much so I dug mine out of the stash and am working on it.

The Voodoo is excellent as well and I'm looking out for one!

Delta Dart is the way forward!

Hello,Silver Fox - Thank you so much once again.I wish you success with your 'Dagger' build.To sum up my thoughts on both these kits and my experience with them,I'd say "Monogram's for Modellers".😉 All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, sean said:

Class Dagger McD, looks fast just sitting there. 

Nice to see both jets looking clean and tidy as well,

Sean

Hello,Sean - Many thanks for your very kind reply.The 'Dagger' is an elegant design and so is the 'Dart',of course.They're both complimented by a good choice of schemes.In the modelling world,the 'Dart' probably has first place for that as far as availability is concerned.I love a classic 'clean' finish to my builds.😉👍 All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, camper1 said:

Hi Paul

Nice build,as you are aware I like this kit a lot,so its maybe time to dig another one out.

Hopefully it will be as good as yours.

Cheers

ian

Hello,Ian - Thank you for your very kind reply.It's good to hear from you.Yes,I know your liking of this kit and share that sentiment with you.I really got the 'Monogram Mode' after building 'Voodoo'.I enjoyed that kit so much I thought I'd give a second a subject a go.I think Revell USA are due to release the Dagger once again so maybe this will give rise to further decal options.

I know that you're a fine modeller,Ian.You make a superb job of every build and your next Dagger will be no exception.😉👍 All the very best,Paul.

22 hours ago, Fatboydim said:

Hi Paul, like Jaime said, two great looking century fighters. 

Hello,Joe - Many thanks for your very kind reply. I feel the main credit is due to Monogram for creating such great kits in the first place.In some aspects they may not be the easiest to build but that applies to the latest 'high-tech'releases just as much if not more so.I hope to add the 'Dart' to the lineup!😉👍All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1

On 22 September 2016 at 8:00 PM, tonyot said:

Beautiful model and an amazing scheme Paul,....what`s not to like,......then you go and add that Voodoo too,.......wonderful!

Cheers

Tony

Hello,Tony - Many thanks for your very kind reply.I really do like this period of 'colourful schemes'.I know,my friend,I need to build a 'prop job',don't I?:pilot:

👍 All the very best,Paul.

On 22 September 2016 at 8:01 PM, Mark4700 said:

Very nice job. Looks excellent :speak_cool:

Hello,Mark - Many thanks for your very kind reply.A more skilled modeller than I could take this kit and transform it into a real 'show-stopper'.It's a superb platform for the 'super-detailer'.Sadly,I'm at 'Glue and Paint' standard!:crying: All the very best,Paul.

3 hours ago, russ c said:

Shame about the first post Paul, but it looks doubley ? good with the Voodoo

Hello,Russ - Many thanks for your very kind reply.I must admit that my interest in the Century Series has grown thanks to these builds.I still love your 'Phabulous Phantom'!!:worthy:All the very best,Paul.

3 hours ago, russ c said:

Shame about the first post Paul, but it looks doubley ? good with the Voodoo

Hello,Russ - Many thanks for your very kind reply.I must admit that my interest in the Century Series has grown thanks to these builds.I still love your 'Phabulous Phantom'!!:worthy:All the very best,Paul.

2 hours ago, Head in the clouds. said:

As ever Paul, a beautiful, crisp and well presented model of a classic century series fighter.

Hello,Head in the Clouds - Many thanks for your very kind reply.I need to add some more builds alongside them!😉👍 All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1