German Pre-dreadnought Battleships 1/350

Kuro Nezumi

17 hours ago, GrantGoodale said:

I believe Combrig and NNT make resin kits of the early ships. They are on the expensive side. You could try Freetime Hobbies (freetimehobbies.com).

HTH

Thank you! I've had a look at Combrig's range of German vessels and it's mainly armoured cruisers and battlecruisers. I'll take a look at NNT and see what they have.

Again, many thanks.

Hobbyboss are due to release the French Danton Pre-Dreadnought shortly. So who knows what will be released in the future.  I know of two British Pre-Dreadnoughts and another French ship, so maybe they'll do some German ships too.

15 hours ago, Mike McCabe said:

Amazing to think of a French pre-dreadnought battleship in 1/350 plastic.  If you had said that ten years ago people would think you were drunk!

Mike

Hobby Boss do like to make kits of unusual subjects, the Vickers Medium tank and Schwerer Gustav spring to mind. Let's hope for more pre-dreadnoughts in 1/350!

• Like 1

Let's hope! With capital ships of the pre-dreadnought era already available (or soon to be) for all the major naval powers- Britain, France, Japan, Russia- even upstarts such as the USA (if you aren't averse to resin and big bucks)...it's about time Imperial Germany Navy assumed it's "place in the sun"...

regards,

Will

• Like 1