This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Mike

version 4
How do I post Pictures?

31 posts in this topic

Good work Oliver, I mean photo pasting - the personnel carrier speaks for itself.

Makes you feel like a Jedi Knight, doesn't it? 👍

Finding photobucket a pain ,i don't post photos much so when i try after a few months someone has changed how to use it .

Tried signing up for flickr ,i seem to be going round in circles ,won't accept my email address .

Anyone know any other sites i can use?.

1 person likes this

Cocky I feel your pain! Some kind of 1st world crisis for us.

I took the liberty of looking at your profile - I think it's an age thing !! Know right well my daughters could do it eyes closed.

I'm 1953 by way of consolation, with a touch screen phone- I ordered a book off Amazon once, and ended up getting THREE of them..

Hey,whaddaya gonna do....?

We're going to keep trying, ...

Sorry I got no recommendations for you, just moral support! 

I can do it ,it is just that how to do it changes every time and it takes for ages .

I am 57 .I think the interweb is the greatest thing in the entire history of the world .

You might not remember Fireball XL5 ,made by the same guy who did stingray and thunderbirds.

Anyway because of youtube i could hear again it's theme song ,might sound silly .

I remember fireball! 

You're right, it is a miracle of technology. I just wish it came more easily to me👍

Yes it can be a bit stressful at times .Recently upgraded to BT infinity and started having problems with losing connection .

I Googled and found it might be Avast antivirus that was was causing the problem ,i uninstalled that and installed AVG free antivirus instead .

It might be a coincidence but it hasn't happened since .The interweb would be a lot better if there were not so many scammers and idiots on it .

I am still waiting for my share of a million pounds i was promised for lending a guy £5000 :D:D.

I once got a scam email from someone pretending to be from the FBI ,it was a few months after our holiday in America ,i thought what have i done  now.

1 person likes this