How do I post Pictures?

Mike

2 hours ago, Bear Paw said:

Yes I was trying to get the picture to appear in the thread. With very little success.  

I use Flickr and my method is to upload the photos, allow public viewing, then left click on each photo. Bottom right of the screen is a downward facing arrow. Click on 'view all sizes' then choose the size that suits you. Right-click on the image then select 'Copy image'. Go back to your thread, right click, then paste. Try that. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks Vinnie I only have an I phone on which I take the photos, and post onto the site.  I have cobbled together a process that seems to work which does not appear to have a logical explanation but hey! It works.  

I’ve never had a problem with an iPhone and is my weapon of choice for Britmodeller. All I need is this and my Flickr app running at the same time, flicking between the two.

Trevor

• 4 weeks later...

Happy New Year, Mike!

I put the picture already there. Just tried out the Flickr option. The new kit has some dark sides like heavy orange structures in the random areas at the mold joints.

Andreas Beck, Berlin

• 3 weeks later...

Having been away from Britmodeller for far too long due to problems viewing and posting images I'm feeling the urge to give it another try as it looks like the problems I was having might now be resolved.

I'll post a test pic here and if all goes well I will be up and running again.

Roger.

y4mWabKSHRlnVy7Q3G0nYbT9994fQFNiQT-FiVRW

Edited by Roger Newsome
  • Like 1

I don't think we can display pics from Google Photos because the URL links to a page, rather than an actual .jpg or .png, unless that functionality is added in an upcoming release.  With the death of Photobucket as a realistic option, I'm hoping that they're going to do something about that.  The next minor version is due soon :pray:

Most photo hosts use links that actually lead to the pic, but a few (like Google) don't.  Those are the ones that people struggle with, and there's not a lot we can do about it sadly. :shrug: