1/72 - Northrop-Grumman B-2A Spirit by Modelcollect - released - new boxing with AGM-158 JASSM

Homebee

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Nocoolname said:

Got an email from Modelcollect a couple of weeks ago saying the kit should ship in August.

Thanks! Any chance you could forward me that email if I send you a PM with my email addy?

On 02/07/2017 at 3:43 PM, modelglue said:

Thanks! Any chance you could forward me that email if I send you a PM with my email addy?

Hi, there really wasn't much to it. My email from 14/06/17 via Modelcollect. Contact us:

"Hello! Is the B-2A Spirit ever going to be released? It was originally due March 2017 then pushed back to June 2017 but still nothing while other kits are still released. Any update would be welcome."

Their response from Jiangwei Li on 15/06/17:

"Dear sir,

we will ship out the goods at Aug of 2017.

best regards

jiangwei Li"

• Like 1

What a great time to be working at Modelcollect!

They've proven themselves with their armor kits to such a degree that they're going beyond the "established" subjects of that genre.

Now they're branching out into aircraft and it looks great so far!

More please!

I wonder if the kit will include some internal structure (girders) in order to have the correct curvature of wing and this way, avoid the risk of wing warping (like the old Testors/italeri kit), as the wing isn't molded in one part up and down.

• 3 weeks later...