What CAR/BIKE kits have you recently bought 2?

shood23

This came today. Don't often get excited by Ferraris, but this one I have always absolutely loved.

Oddly enough the destructions state "not used" for just about all the enclosed engines parts!!! Lets hope  the pdf owners manual I just downloaded helps me get all the bits in the right places.

It's way beyond my skill levels at the moment but that's a bonus cos I'm not likely to get over impatient to finish  it. :D

psx 6533

Couple of purchases recently. 

First up a fujimi Ferrari f12. There is one of these in the car showroom near me that I've just been drooling over recently and this was as close as I can get to owning one. 

s-l640

Then to go with the Tamiya Merc amg I had to get the platz BMW M6 GT3 with the detail up set. £55 total with free post from tiger hobbies. 

124_BMW_M6_GT3_ROWE_Racing_Team_Model_Kit_by_Platz_77286

Shaun

• Like 1

On 20/02/2018 at 10:25 AM, keefr22 said:

That M6 is a fantastic looking thing!

Keith

It turned up today and my word is it a beautiful car. Platz or nunu who ever really made it really knocked it out the park with the parts also and the detail set with the carbon (yes I know I love carbon) and the etch bits are really top grade. 

Shaun  

• Like 1

This arrived today which is great as I've wanted to replace my original BDR kit for a long time now. Which of courseTamiya is re-issuing this year. 

DSC_0172-L.jpg

Carl

Edited by FG2Si
  • Like 1

PICT6956

So this got delivered down the pub today and after opening the box whilst having a drink with friends one says "so all them tiny bits are meant to fit inside that little car body?"

"Errrr, yeah" I said, " that's the plan anyway" :D

kinda puts the whole thing in perspective.

:)

The Fujimi 1/24 Countach 5000qv

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just taken delivery of this Revell 1/24 956C today. One of my all time favourite Porsches sponsored by one of my favourite drinks, it doesn’t get much better! As it’s only a kerb side model it should be a relatively quick and pleasant build.......if and when I get around to it. :D

26935186308_7f1d794828_o.jpg

• Like 1