What CAR/BIKE kits have you recently bought 2?

shood23

Couldn't resist these beauties especially at Hiroboy discount prices....

I had a 1974 model 2002 in white but will be building this as the box art.

image.jpg

My all time favorite race car the E30 M3... I actually got two of these but want a 3rd as I want to build the box art version but also the Macau GP winner and the B&H Australian Touring car version.

490499317.1.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

So a lovely brown box arrives at the house today with a few nice red kits inside. 

Fujimi Ferrari f10 triple race pack (nothing special just has all 3 versions of wings and f-ducts in one box. 

Fujimi Ferrari f2007- which will be turned into a Brazil (ish) spec f2008. 

Fujimi Ferrari 330 p4 with etch. Nice car I've wanted for a while so it will be a great addition to so.e Porsche 917s and ford gts. 

Shaun 

Few more additions on the way from hiroboy.com. 

Tamiya Ferrari fxxk with tamiya carbon sheet. 

Fujimi McLaren mp4/27 as I have now sorted my paint chrome issues. 

And finally an Aoshima lamborghini aventador sv lp750-4 with some lambo Rosso metis pearl paint. 

Shaun 

3 hours ago, HansReggelsen said:

Couldn't be helped! ;)

62b45f2a-ed64-4dd4-9ff5-36f69b404844.jpg

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

PS - maybe as a Batmobile??:hmmm:

I want one of these but I am waiting to see a few built first to decide if the £40plus Mark for these are justified. 

Shaun 

5 hours ago, shood23 said:

I want one of these but I am waiting to see a few built first to decide if the £40plus Mark for these are justified. 

Shaun 

I agree - it is pretty expensive, but just the way it looks....sooo sleek....! ;)

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

I have an addiction please help. 

I notice the new beemax brabham bt52 come on to hiroboy today for only £33 So couldn't turn down a 1/20 f1 at that price. 

What annoyed the wife was the fact I also added the upgrade set and colour matched paint. 

Shaun 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mbdesignart said:

Shaun, I'm sure when your wife buys a new dress she MUST have to buy matching shoes and handbag? What goes around...

Maybe it is more of a don't see don't ask kind of deal. Her main thing though is the kids, she can never come back into the house without having something for them. 

Shaun 

It’s Muscle car week!!!

Got this one first

Chevelle

And yesterday and today parts 1 & 2 For a better General Lee arrived 

Charger

Part 3, a 68 Charger I need for its body shell is en-route. 

Will also still be able to build a nice vinyl roofed 68 and then probably have a bit of fun customising the MPC 

• Like 2

On 10/15/2017 at 2:54 PM, Séan Pádraig said:

Couldn't resist these beauties especially at Hiroboy discount prices....

I had a 1974 model 2002 in white but will be building this as the box art.

image.jpg

This all happened before the internet.

We had one of these dropped off at the shop to be restored in the late 90s. It was white with a black interior.  The customer never came back to pay for it and pick it up. Here in the States,  after a few months you can legally assume ownership if a customer abandons a car. So we had it retitled and contacted the local BMW dealership to find out if it was worth anything.  They told us no. So we had it crushed. A few days later the BMW dealership called up offering to take it off our hands. They hung up on us when we told them it had already been recyled.  It wasn't until Wheeler Dealers started airing on US television that  we realized what we had done.:rage:

• Sad 2

I can confirm I am well and truly in the dog house for this one. 

One of mfh's unlisted projects. A 1/20 version of the Ferrari SF70-H. 

2017-11-11_07-23-06

This will look very nice next to the big 1/12 version. 

Shaun 

That would be KERBside then?

I have been told I have eyes like a :poop:house* Rat.

After setting up at Telford, (it was done by just after 3pm) I went walkabout.

I lifted an Italeri 1/24 scale Volvo 760 (never seen one before)

A Revell Cadet series 1/43? Morris 1000 Traveller.

The jewel was a Bandai 1/20 motorised Ford Capri 1600GT. (right hand drive) Those who are aware of this know it was manufactured in very small numbers before Hales upset Bandai over UK sales, only a handful ever reached our shores. 

Anyone with some vital body organs, or a very attractive and available female relative may begin grovelling, if they wish to own this! :wicked:

*other outdoor venues are available

2 hours ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

That would be KERBside then?

It would but it was the only picture I could find of the 1/20 in short notice so I will forgive the poor grammar.

Shaun 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154486764@N08/shares/6D2jE7

This has just come through the post from Hiroboy, superb service 2 days from ordering and arrived two days ahead of scedule. Will be my first Aoshimia kit, looking forward to it, as you can see from the photo going for a different colour scheme from the norm....

All the best Matt :)

P.s can't seem to get the photo to show up on the forum, must be my phone lol, but it's the Aoshimia Lamborghini Aventador SV :)

Edited by motogpMatt

4 hours ago, motogpMatt said:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154486764@N08/shares/6D2jE7

This has just come through the post from Hiroboy, superb service 2 days from ordering and arrived two days ahead of scedule. Will be my first Aoshimia kit, looking forward to it, as you can see from the photo going for a different colour scheme from the norm....

P.s can't seem to get the photo to show up on the forum, must be my phone lol, but it's the Aoshimia Lamborghini Aventador SV :)

Nice I got one of these recently also. It's a fantastic looking car

Shaun 

Looks a lovely kit Shaun :) only one part of the sprue the front window, hopefully it shouldn't take too muxh to sort it as it has a slight Nick taken out of the top, but very much looking forward to it :)

How's the big rarri coming along??

Matt

1 hour ago, motogpMatt said:

Looks a lovely kit Shaun :) only one part of the sprue the front window, hopefully it shouldn't take too muxh to sort it as it has a slight Nick taken out of the top, but very much looking forward to it :)

How's the big rarri coming along??

Matt

I haven't looked through the sv kit yet but from the aventador roadsters I made at the start of the year the windcreen was fine. 

And the big Ferrari is moving forward but very slowly as I am just sorting out a few of the front suspension parts before I go any further with the body just to save aggro later. 

Shaun 

Edited by shood23

Mine appears to have a small Nick in it where it's come lose from the sprue should be fixable though. Have made a start this morning on the body and so far what an enjoyable kit! 

Looking forward to seeing more on the big one mate :) oh and I think I've worked out posting photos 

20171118_104030

So possibly when I have a bit more show I may start a WIP for the SV, anyone interested??