Block 30 F-16C from Tamiya Block 25/32 kit?

SoftScience

I'm not very knowledgeable about the F-16, but I'd like to build a Block 30 machine from Germany in the 1980s. What would be the best kit (pref. 1/48) for the job? Does Tamiya's 25/32 kit have the appropriate parts?

I have a great decal sheet. Now I just need a kit to go with it. :)

The Blk 25/32 kit can only be built as such, as it lacks the correct GE exhaust parts and only comes with the smaller NSP intake. You'll need the GE exhaust and larger MCID intake from the Blk 50 release, or if you haven't bought the kit yet get the F-16C/N Adversery kit as it comes with both combinations of exhuasts and intakes.

Some early Blk30's had GE exhaust and small NSI intake, which a/c were you planning on building.

That is one of the jets to have the GE engine/exhaust and NSI(small)intake, to build this jet you will have to buy the F-16C/N 'Adversary' box

This link has very good information and explains what is meant by GE/PW exhausts and NSI/MCID intakes.

http://www.usaf-sig.org/index.php/component/content/article/82-f-16-viper-faq-stuff-you-wanted-to-know-about-the-f-16cd