MFH teases a new 1/9th motorcycle for October!

Cratecruncher

No leaf spring Vincents , American bikes wont have the reggy plate. So its English... 20's and 30's Triumphs all have the plate on the fender not the spring ,

no Velo's like that, cant find any leaf spring Beezers , no leaf spring Nortons , no leaf spring Broughs- I thought it may be an update or... no leaf spring Rudges.

The odd thing is the reggy plate mounted to the spring , I thought the plate had to be mounted to the body work...

Popes had a leaf spring front end but the handklebars on '20's bikes were all kinda pullback style.

Henderson no , Crocker no , American bikes all have valanced fenders , this appears to be a standard English s/s type fender...

Matchless no , AJS no, Benelli , no ...

running out of marques!

I think its a 'fake' or something to throw us off. Smaller manufacturers ,like today, offered kits for existing marques to upgrade suspension , steering dampers etc. This is what we are seeing here, a stock front end with an added aftermarket suspension upgrade, relocating the reggy plate from the fender. The Brough is a limited run as there is a very small market so doing a really rare bike will only slim the market even more.

Fun tryna find out though!

Edited by krow113

Never even heard of that before, looks like the Brough at first glance. Like I said small manufacturers supplied the same parts to a lot of the m/c manufacturers.

They should stop all this silliness and finish off the knucklehead , bet that would sell!

• Like 1

Wasn't it an Anzani 2-banger that made a certain moustachiod Frenchman famous?

Bleriot, mon ami?! Ironically, I grew up by the Strait of Dover...many of my fouled plugs - are we ever going to see land again episodes occurred under Bleriot's flight path! LOL! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...