This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Despy

All my Bandai Star Wars kits

I love Bandai model kits and here is the ones I've done so far. All is OOB, some with weathering and minimal painting of some parts.(The AT-ST is missing because one of the leg is broken while in display -as the Bandai plastic does not like the panel line liquid I'm using)

28851283473_be3231f1b9_c.jpg

29438801046_f17df386ac_c.jpg

Thank you very much

Latest addition, Battle droid and STAP

"Lookie! No hand!"

31897765682_f32bc8c604_b.jpg

Looks like he is riding a bucking bronco!

nice kit. You do like the Star Wars Ines don't you; but then again who doesn't 😄

I love the latest addition, he looks like a mechanised motocross rider pulling a stunt.

So there have been many additions to my evergrowing collection. All I need is a bigger display area

35278935462_bcc97b8bd2_b.jpg

35058496160_96d748f1bc_b.jpg

I've tried to convert a second TIE fighter to a Mining Guild TIE fighter (after seeing one example on another forum RPF and I have zero idea about the animated serie but it looked cool to me). I discovered that to make a perfect one, I should scrathbuild many things (such as the joint of wings etc.) which was beyond my plan and/or abilities so I decided to draw a line and finish with minimum alteration

35405534276_652c5df237_b.jpg

I'm too lazy to paint all the model but take time to paint the mini figures (1/144 and my eyes ache)

35058384190_9b4a553c35_b.jpg

You're collection gets better and better Despy. I particularly like the mining guild TIE. It's one I'm hoping to get around to building myself at some point.

Andy

wow - now that's a real cool SW collection - that's a lot of Bandai and a lot of money invested too! Has the Mrs worked out the price tag yet !! - Keep Calm and Bandai On