Produce own decals

AdamLouiseModellers

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I need to get this done too. I have the artwork that was made available by Model Aircraft international in 2008 for a FJ-4B. It needs to be sharpened up somewhat. Is there anyone who could help with this. I only have an bubblejet printer and really would like it done on a calibrated LaserJet.

I would, of course, pay for this and would be eternally grateful.

Will

• 2 weeks later...

I've picked up two brand new, end of line Laser Jets for £50 in the past, one off ebay - a Konica Minolta Magicolour 1600W and the other from Tesco - a Dell 1250c LED printer. Both work fine with a variety of laser jet decal papers but for decal printing, the Dell LED printer is by far the best. Keep checking Tesco on-line store, they seem to get a lot of end of line electrical goods. For £50, they are worth buying and keeping just for decals, mine are still on the trial toners that they came with.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2017 at 5:59 PM, Scimitar F1 said:

I need to get this done too. I have the artwork that was made available by Model Aircraft international in 2008 for a FJ-4B. It needs to be sharpened up somewhat. Is there anyone who could help with this. I only have an bubblejet printer and really would like it done on a calibrated LaserJet.

I would, of course, pay for this and would be eternally grateful.

Will

Happy to help, just send me a pm.