1/72nd Special Hobby P-40F (or L), USAAF or French or both?

Cheers lads,.....well I`ve finished one these, the 3 Sqn RAAF one flown by Sqn. Ldr. Brian Eaton with its chequered tail;

DSCF9225_zpsibaraexj.jpg

DSCF9220_zpsvvanmn2u.jpg

DSCF9218_zpsp4t67h2s.jpg

DSCF9222_zps0ns2wpor.jpg

DSCF9226_zpsh4d5qcnc.jpg

DSCF9227_zps8grn0ikp.jpg

DSCF9219_zpsyp8q5aut.jpg

DSCF9223_zpsnedwyhsw.jpg

DSCF9224_zpsszjolvse.jpg

DSCF9221_zpsky7jsxv9.jpg

And here is the real thing again,

CV-V%20FS490%20a.jpg

Thanks for your encouragement everybody,......just need to knuckle down and finish the others now!

Cheers

Tony

Edited by tonyot
  • Like 6

Hiya Folks,......been a bit quiet with these so far but they have been ticking along,.......here they are almost finished along with an AZ Model Spitfire Mk.VIII in RAAF markings which I`ve been building alongside them as it wears the same desert scheme;

DSCF9291_zpscpptfq5x.jpg

A bit of tidying up, addition of the smaller parts etc and these should be done soon,

Cheers

Tony 

• Like 9

• 1 month later...

Hiya Folks,

I was rushed into hospital earlier this week and after an MR Scan showed that yet another disc had become displaced and was pressing into my spinal cord I was tranx to the Acute Spinal Centre at Salford Royal. It has been a very painful time with some partial (hopefully temporary) paralysis below the waist and an operation at this stage is too dangerous, so I have had a small op to try and reduce the size of the disc and hopefully prevent a much larger and more dangerous procedure.

They have let me out for Christmas.and to attend my Mum`s funeral (she ded on 16th December) and I report back in January,......so it has been a bit of a shitty week or so and although I have a number of almost  finished models in this GB, I doubt that I`ll be finishing them in time!

Merry Christmas to you all and a happy 2017,

Cheers

Tony 

• 1 month later...

Hiya Folks,

I`ve managed to get the two remaining Special Hobby P-40F`s done plus the Hasegawa Kittyhawk;

DSCF9744_zpsjpfjxwx5.jpg

DSCF9718_zps5dwvbaiz.jpg

DSCF9717_zpsp1ueoqgk.jpg

Cheers

Tony 

• Like 3