CL II halberstadt 1/72

OlegTheMeerkat

So I'm playing the Battlefield 1 beta, for some who may not know is the next upcoming Battlefield game which is set in WW1 for a change. Its coming out in October. On the beta there are multiple weapons, tanks planes things to do. For me is flying the planes and one of them is a fighter bomber called the CL II which is German. After flying that and getting quote a few amazing kills I adore the thing. Now I want a model but am finding it difficult to find one. Does anyone know where I can buy one in 1/72?

Edited by OlegTheMeerkat

The other alternatives are vac forms. Forma plane do the CL11 and it can often be found on sites such as King Kit. Joystick offer the later CLIV version and Hannants is probably the best bet. Pegasus did the CL11 as a short run injection but I haven't seen one for sale for ages. Probably a bit pricey when they do show up.

Regards, Steve

Lüdemann also makes a 1/72nd scale kit. You might enquire at http://www.plastic-plane.com/. I've not been to the store in several years (it's in Essen, which is a bit out-of-area for me) but it's got lots of interesting goodies, including a good variety of WW1 stuff. The proprietor researches and casts his own short-run models.