Okay - Pick One; MD11 or 777

Kev1n

Alright you convinced me.

I'll give it a go, either an American Airlines McDonnell Douglas MD11, in its bright shiny polished-like-a-mirror bare metal finish or a Saudi Arabian Boeing 777, with its desert sand scheme (both Hasagawa 1/200 scale)

Which would you prefer?

I'm not going to go down the cockpit and open doors plus seats, galley etc road this time, just standard oob, but go ahead and pick one, and we'll see if I can sling it together by November the thingywotsit.....

:banghead:

Edited by Kev1n

Surely we shouldn't have to choose when it comes to a man of your talents ?

You appeared to have weakened while you've been in exile Kev1n, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to demand that you build both of them ! :fight:

(Welcome back, by the way)

mike

• Like 1

Seems pretty universal then - as to a 1/144 scale version, 1/200 wins this time round based on size of finished model plus time available. If I do it in 144 I'll only end up slinging in everything a real ones has.......I am tempted....but no - the idea is to actually finish it and by Novermber the thingamajig.

Edited by Kev1n
  • Like 3

Mellowed? me? Not a chance....

I just couldn't make up my mind so I thought I would go down the democracy route.

Just this once.....

AA%20MD11_0_has%20model_zpsoq4tv3fi.jpg

Hasagawa's 1/200 scale MD11 - I found this on the net while searching for AA MD11 images for reference...no idea whose kit it is but its the same as mine so it saved me taking a pic

• Like 1