Anyone know where this Jaguar was stored/kept?

andym

Interesting, wonder how it ended up in an auction house just outside Edinburgh?

Wondered this too Andy, it's 5 minutes down the road from my house, seen it a couple of weeks ago. Must have cost them a bit to transport it and reassemble it, unless it's been transported in one piece. There's a grey/green camo coloured Tornado fuel tank sitting too.

• Like 1

Wondered this too Andy, it's 5 minutes down the road from my house, seen it a couple of weeks ago. Must have cost them a bit to transport it and reassemble it, unless it's been transported in one piece. There's a grey/green camo coloured Tornado fuel tank sitting too.

Yeah noticed that sitting on the roof too, wonder if they have anything else aviation related in the salesroom? Might have gone for a look again this coming Saturday but I'll be at "Scale Scotland".

The main wing lifts on in one piece so the jag is pretty easy to transport.

bwj18.JPG

bwj5.JPG