2x 1/16 Citroen DS19

Two really outstanding DS's Jorgen :goodjob:

Cameraman ... I only live down the road from the Motor Museum and have yet to go.  Have to get there sooner than later now. That DS is something else !

BillyD

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
12 hours ago, MontagueFlange said:

Building this kit now. Yee gads the instructions are bad. I assembled the engine only to find out the steering rack goes on before the radiator :) But WHERE . I can't seem to get it to 'fit' anywhere.

That's right; the steering rack does not fit anywhere at that stage. You just put it in there loose behind the radiator, for the time being. Then later on, when the the engine package goes in the bodyshell, the steering rack fits in two positions to the bodyshell.

• 1 year later...

Beautifully done, and thanks for the build I've been inspired, and thanks cameraman for the photo, I'm going to try and get some more ref photos and build that version (it's my birthday coming up and I've asked for this kit with that in mind.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 9:53 PM, MetroRacing said:

Don't worry. I'm weird. I think the best looking car ever made was the Volvo 480.

:mental: .............................and I thought my dad's bright orange Saab96 (I think it was lol) was too!:D