Heller - Homer Simpson

Hello All,

This is my first post (except comments) and is mainly to see how to work this doohickey called the interweb.

Right then, I shall introduce the Heller Homer Simpson I made a year or so ago, If you have made this kit or one of the series you will know it's a 'fit's where it touches' kind off kit, but can be made into a nice figure with a little care and patience, I used a mix of Tamiya and Humbrol acrylics applied with Air and 'Airy sticks finished with Humbrol Satin from a rattle can.

WP_20160824_11_00_35_Pro_zpsp9fmbnhr.jpg

WP_20160824_11_00_17_Pro_zpswbbswrh7.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Andy.

Edited by ElectricLightAndy
  • Like 11

Hi Andy,

Sorry I don't know enough about the inter web thingy to help but photos of Homer don't load and just says photo not found

Hope you can fix it

Hello, Yeah I posted the pics last night using Photobucket and the exact method described and all was ok, had a check this morning and they were not there??? I have reloaded them, hopefully they will stay stuck this time :)

Andy.

Hello Thud4444, glad you like it, I like it too :)

Heller did a couple of kits like this, from memory I think they did Homer, Bart and the Homermobile, I bought this kit pre-millennium when I was a kid on holiday in Poole, Dorset. They had the other 2 but I did not have enough in my holiday pocket money fund to get them too :(

Cheers,

Andy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...