Sgt.Squarehead's Beutepanzer Semovente M.14 da 75/18

Ooh - tasty!!

Just had some of the okb M13/40 tracks land on my doormat so watching along with interest

Ben

Edited by badger

Fairly new release - just had a couple of sets arrive from tracks and troops.

There may be an issue in that there isn't enough in the set to do the whole vehicle according to braille scale forum threads but I haven't checked this yet.

Ben

Edited by badger

• 1 month later...

Ben.....Do the OKB tracks fit the Italeri/ESCI sprocket or do you need to take the teeth off?  :shrug:

With the Bf.110 approaching completion I've been having a look at this build and I must admit that I'm having second thoughts.....For some reason this one is not exactly calling out to me right now.  :unsure:

Plenty more subjects in the stash to choose from, so a subject change in this thread is distinctly possible.....Suggestions welcome.  ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 08:52, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Ben.....Do the OKB tracks fit the Italeri/ESCI sprocket or do you need to take the teeth off?  :shrug:

Hi Sarge

Sorry - not been on the forum for a while due to work / family commitments

Not sure whether the tracks fit the sprockets as my kits are buried deep in the stash - will try and get one out to have a look over Christmas.

Ben

• 5 weeks later...

As a further heads up on this subject a company called dymok72 have released a series of turned barrels for this and the M13/40!

Couldn't find them anywhere other than on Tracks and Troops so added some to my current order

Regards

Ben

• Like 1