Sponsored by:

logo.gif

When: from 00:01am on Saturday the 20th of August to 23:59pm on the Sunday 25th of December 2016. Read: 20.8.-25.12.2016

Hosts: vppelt68 (V-P) and thepureness (Jon), we'll be here to provide guidance and support for each entry and of course we will be participating.

WIP thread: All builds must have a work in progress thread.

Multiple builds in one thread: Allowed

No trading: Any parts/decals/kits etc that you want to buy or sell MUST be posted in the Buy/Sell area only, not here in the GB forum.

No ready-mades: Entries must be under 25% complete. If there's any doubt, get in touch with one of us or post in the GB chat thread.

Poll: There will be a poll when the GB concludes for all the completed models. Please don't canvas for votes.

Eligible builds: Anything that was used in or supporting operations of war from 1.9.1939 to 8.5.1945 below the Alps and above the equator, from the Gibraltar to Iraq, sea, air or land, all scales and materials.

Recommended aspects: Having fun!

Regards, V-P and Jon, helped by Enzo & the Britmodeller crew

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, vppelt68 said:

What is a badge? I haven´t ran into any badges at Britmodeller but am curious to know if such exist. Regards, V-P

I guess I used the wrong word. I mean one of those small images or graphics that people have at the bottom of their posts that indicate they completed a group build. I haven't seen any on participants of this build so I guess there wasn't one.

• Like 1

Banners! Banners, not Badges! I believe they are used more for promoting a current or future GB rather than commemorating a completed one. The signature size limits hit hard any idea of badge-banner collecting. Some MTO GB banners can be spotted at pages 5 and 6 at the dedicated Future GB thread. Glad you liked the GB 😀

Best regards, V-P

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vppelt68 said:

Banners! Banners, not Badges! I believe they are used more for promoting a current or future GB rather than commemorating a completed one. The signature size limits hit hard any idea of badge-banner collecting. Some MTO GB banners can be spotted at pages 5 and 6 at the dedicated Future GB thread. Glad you liked the GB 😀

Best regards, V-P

I liked it indeed V-P! I just thought it was kind of funny I finally do a group build but don't get a banner :)