A319 S7 (Revell 1/144)

Good day friends! Represent on Your court the first in this resource model. The model is well-known and many fans already assembled Airbus A319 revell production. Collected about a month, due to the small number of ohms of free time. Can't say that were going easily, since judging from reviews of this model I came across probably with some marriage, there were a lot of ablaa, glass items (though its not much it should be) was simply absent, one of the halves of the fuselage was a bit larger than the other. It was decided to paint in the livery AK S7. Paint used in the process: the akan top, bottom and Tamiya motors Tamiya, Ammo of MiG and pacific88, wings, Ammo of MiG. Remover Tamiya. Lac - Futura. Photos wife)).Decal - Ascenio, technical lettering - home decor. . Pleasant viewing!)

6YDglbWT73.jpg06YQeF38jn.jpgu3lunN601v.jpgFrx4JLHwjz.jpgRcBQK9f41Q.jpgqzW8fsVA0x.jpgq1sIGfk6I4.jpg

• Like 20

That is a beautifully made 319 Paris, the wing painting is especially good. It's an unusual schem with that bright green, and certainly eye-catching.

My hovercraft is full of eels, :winkgrin:

John

• Like 1