LVG C.VI 1/72 KP- Kovozavody Prostejov

Peter AZmodel/Admiral

Hi Jan,

My votes go for

-DH9/9a of course ;)

-Hansa Brandenburg B.I Series (ex Legato ?)

-Albatros C.III, a real workhorse (Germany, Bulgaria, Ottoman Empire, Poland...)

-Hansa Brandenburg C;I, (Austro-Hungary, CZ, Poland, Austria, Yugoslavia, Russia...)

-Salmson 2A2 (France, US of A, CZ, Poland, Japan, Russia...)

Roland C.II is a pretty bird, but was used only by Germany, but I also vote for it.

Regards,  Chris.

My Scalemates Page - https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mate.php?id=26114

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the information on the Soviet Camouflage. I am sure that you are correct in your interpretation as there is clear evidence of fully-repainted SVA.5 aircraft from the same period.

Good luck with the sales of the C.VI kit. I hope it will prompt more investment in 1/72 WWI subjects. Following the theme of 2 seat aircraft, I would like to see the Rumpler 'family' of C.I, C.III, C.IV, perhaps even the 6B-2;  

...or an early war Albatross B.II...

Will

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to see some earlier types such as Bleriot, Voisin, Farman, or even a decent kit of the Sikorsky Ilya Muromets in 1:72. If not those, a DH9, which is only available as a DH4 conversion, or DH9a which is only available in resin......

Ian

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have these two kits on my stash now and look forward to building them both--one in German and the other in post-war civilian livery.  I agree with all the requests, but there is an old dog that keeps barking...how about a really well-measured, well-molded Fokker DVII or 2 so I can put away all those Roden kits with wings that don't fit, axles that are too short, etc...

AaCee

Had the same thoughts for years too. Over 4,000 built and not an injection in sight. I have a Sierra vac form in the stash and once kit bashed one using a DVII fuselage, a Hannover fuselage, plastic card and an Albatros nose which with hindsight was not the best choice. Wings were scratched from card and it was fun but I'd prefer a nice injection next time. 

Regards, Steve

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AaCee26 said:

Hi all,

I have been wondering for years whythere is no a kit of one of the most common GermanWWI two-seaters: DFW C.V!

Ardpol has a resin of it so...?   ^_^

Cheers,

AaCee

Also a Classic Planes vac (wasn't bad). I've built the Ardpol kit, that was very good, but the usual problems with warped wings. Never come across the Sierra kit.

Paul.

• Like 1

Hi Paul,

I'm familiar with the Classic vac. It is a sound basic for a good model.

As KP's LVG is based on the Ardpol resin kit I mentioned the DFW hoping that they would give it a similar treatment.

Cheers,

AaCee

• Like 1