Modelarstwoalexander decals

I got this Monday night, no reply yet.

Contacting the warehouse in Brazil, the issue of dispatching this order was resolved today. 
log data for shipment address in Auctiva Commerce returned to function.
I will have track. code in my hands tomorrow morning 
Sorry very much for the trouble
Many Thanks
Raf

I sent another email yesterday to our friend Rafal, asking about a tracking number. I just got this sent to me. It's paraphased a bit. I have another email that says it's shipped with Priority registered World Wide. It is a company but it might be to soon to be in the system. On my account page at modeltwo... it says it's shipped Economic registered Europe Crossing my fingers and anything else that can be crossed.

airlinerdekals added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.

Shipper Other
Tracking number RR033597453BR
Shipping status Shipped
Edited by busnproplinerfan

^ Likewise, after I asked for a tracking number or a refund, I now have a tracking number for my missing decals. 

Edit: posted in Sao Paulo the same time as yours. 

Edited by buzz

13 minutes ago, buzz said:

^ Likewise, after I asked for a tracking number or a refund, I now have a tracking number for my missing decals. 

Edit: posted in Sao Paulo the same time as yours. 

so that means your missing ones were sent to right?

Supposedly yes.  I received two, chased a couple of times re the missing two, and now they are allegedly on their way.

The first time, I was able to track the package until it left Brazil, then when it arrived at UK customs.  No further tracking updates then until it was actually delivered.

On the Corrios site it mentions something about the lettering on the tracking number, that it may not be trackable once it leaves Brazil. I  think my number is one of those.

I don't know exactly how the Canada Post tracks incoming registered mail (I lived in Montreal for 5 years but never received registered mail from overseas). A quick look on the CP site indicates that you should be able to track it once it hits the Canadian postal system.

For me, the correios (Brazilian postal system) site did track it up to and including the UK customs, however.  My numbers had/have the same (standard registered) format as yours.

14 minutes ago, buzz said:

I don't know exactly how the Canada Post tracks incoming registered mail (I lived in Montreal for 5 years but never received registered mail from overseas). A quick look on the CP site indicates that you should be able to track it once it hits the Canadian postal system.

For me, the correios (Brazilian postal system) site did track it up to and including the UK customs, however.  My numbers had/have the same (standard registered) format as yours.

I know CP puts their own number on incoming stuff to most of the time and the two numbers don't talk to each other and there's no way to know CP's number.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news, received my Brussels Airlines - Tintin decal sheet late last week! Good condition, cardboard reinforced envelope, no mixups. Luckily I'm only after the one set so I won't have to play this game of polish/brazillian roulette anymore, but it's a relief to know that there still is a chance, no matter how small, you can get that super rare sheet. And with Paypal protection, the only thing you have to lose is a little patience. 

9 hours ago, wanthony said:

Good news, received my Brussels Airlines - Tintin decal sheet late last week! Good condition, cardboard reinforced envelope, no mixups. Luckily I'm only after the one set so I won't have to play this game of polish/brazillian roulette anymore, but it's a relief to know that there still is a chance, no matter how small, you can get that super rare sheet. And with Paypal protection, the only thing you have to lose is a little patience. /

great, how long did the shipping take? did you have a tracking number? my number only says that it was dropped off.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:15 PM, busnproplinerfan said:

great, how long did the shipping take? did you have a tracking number? my number only says that it was dropped off.

It took about a month from when I placed my order with priority shipping, and I got the tracking number about 2 and a half weeks after ordering. 

I have to admit though this was my second try with alex. I tried the same order a year ago and nothing but silence. But reimbursed by paypal without a hassle. 

On 15/02/2018 at 11:07 AM, wanthony said:

It took about a month from when I placed my order with priority shipping, and I got the tracking number about 2 and a half weeks after ordering. 

I have to admit though this was my second try with alex. I tried the same order a year ago and nothing but silence. But reimbursed by paypal without a hassle. 

If all goes well, I will be coping what you just wrote.

On 2/15/2018 at 11:07 AM, wanthony said:

I just looked on the Brazil mail site and it says it arrived in Canada on the 15th, I can't find anything on Canada Post, but they put their own number on most things and I don't know what that is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To close out my experience...

I received the missing 2 (of 4) sheets today.  Strangely this time, the package was not trackable from the time it left Brazil until after it was delivered today.  I'll only be able to check them in 2 weeks time when I'm next back home (my wife says they seem to be okay, though).  So almost three months from ordering to getting them all delivered.

• 1 month later...

After years of reading the horror stories about Brasil Decals and refusing to order from them, my willpower broke down and I ordered an Icelandair 757 Aurora sheet.  I figured after a few months I could just have Paypal cancel the whole thing and get my money back.  I received the usual tracking numbers that never seemed to work properly and felt resigned to the fact that it wasn't going to happen.  But lo and behold, two months later I received and envelope from Brazil with the decal!  Wow!  So maybe these guys have turned over a new leaf.

6 hours ago, misterblank said:

After years of reading the horror stories about Brasil Decals and refusing to order from them, my willpower broke down and I ordered an Icelandair 757 Aurora sheet.  I figured after a few months I could just have Paypal cancel the whole thing and get my money back.  I received the usual tracking numbers that never seemed to work properly and felt resigned to the fact that it wasn't going to happen.  But lo and behold, two months later I received and envelope from Brazil with the decal!  Wow!  So maybe these guys have turned over a new leaf.

great! another success story. i'd just put my money on the guy from Brazil though. i have the same set from him to, just had no time to start building the 757.

• Julien unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

I saw on this site, the Westjet Frozen decal set is available. I ordered it and see it's sent. It's coming from Brazil, I made sure of that. Rafal seems to be quite good at returning emails. I mentioned to him the problems a few of us had with the Polish connection. Figured I better take the chance and get these while I can. I held off posting this until I knew they were shipped.

Just for the record, on 24 June I ordered a sheet of Brasil Decals from Guilherme Kosciuv via eBay.  It arrived through my letterbox in Scotland this morning, 6 July. Time from placing order until receipt - 13 days.  That's pretty impressive considering the distance from Brazil and a lot better than the two months referred to by misterblank.  There was no messing with tracking numbers or anything else, only a straightforward transaction with somebody I know to be reliable. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My Westjet decals came late last week. Well one of the three sets I ordered. I asked Rafal to look into it and he said he would. See what happens.