Modelarstwoalexander decals

A member of Airliner Cafe reported that he had successfully ordered from Brazil but he was careful to point out that it was a one-off. Here's the thread: http://www.airlinercafe.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=10058  See post 67491.

The only source of Brazil/Gio Decals I personally would trust is Guillherme Kosciuv who is a member of Britmodeller

17 hours ago, Skodadriver said:

A member of Airliner Cafe reported that he had successfully ordered from Brazil but he was careful to point out that it was a one-off.  Here's the thread: http://www.airlinercafe.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=10058  See post 67491.

The only source of Brazil/Gio Decals I personally would trust is Guillherme Kosciuv who is a member of Britmodeller

Do you have Guillherme Kosciuv's profile on here? I'd like to talk to him directly. Search don't turn anything up.

He uses his own name on BM although I see I mis-spelled his first name - it's Guilherme, not Guillherme.  A pm through the site should reach him. Alternatively he sells on eBay under the name kosciuv.

52 minutes ago, Skodadriver said:

He uses his own name on BM although I see I mis-spelled his first name - it's Guilherme, not Guillherme.  A pm through the site should reach him.  Alternatively he sells on eBay under the name kosciuv.

ok, thanks, I have him as a saved ebay seller so I sent him a message that way. Found his profile, he doesn't seem to have been active on here for some time.

18 hours ago, feoffee2 said:

Hi

I sent them an email on there website. And for the first time ever, I got a reply. I don't know if this is new but it makes me wonder if something has changed.

Thanks 

I might take another chance, but will use paypal just in case and keep all records.

• Like 1

Based on a Canadian friend's success, I too ordered some items before Christmas.   I've had to chase a bit but now have a tracking number and this is recognised by Brazilian tracking sites as having been posted 12 January.  I'll let you know when I do in fact receive them.  I paid by PayPal for protection.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, buzz said:

Based on a Canadian friend's success, I too ordered some items before Christmas.   I've had to chase a bit but now have a tracking number and this is recognised by Brazilian tracking sites as having been posted 12 January.  I'll let you know when I do in fact receive them.  I paid by PayPal for protection.

I just bought two decals, so see what happens. They're the Brazil warehouse stock.

I just got a notification the decals were sent,no tracking number though. They are coming out of Brazil. I asked Kosciuv if he had the sets himself and he said he doesn't, so I still had to order through Modelstwo...

These are certainly encouraging signs. It would be interesting to know if anybody has placed a second order with the Brazil warehouse.  According to the discussions on BM and Airliner Cafe, the Polish operation sometimes managed to send the first order but things then went off the rails with second or subsequent orders.

I just got this email in response to me asking for a tracking number.

"Yes, of course  you can.

I will have the tracking code updated next Monday at Auctiva Commerce and to your e-mail directly. 

Many Thanks

Alex "

it's signed Alex but was sent by Rafal Batowski, see what happens, maybe he's a note taker.

Edited by busnproplinerfan

^ I had a similar message from Rafal (no mention of Alex).  There was no subsequent update or email.  I chased again and got the tracking number which appears to be a package of something going to someone in the UK.

My reference to "something" and "someone" will be familiar to those who suffered losses in the original Gio days (prior to the infamous Alex) when people were given other people's tracking numbers and packages often had ordered items missing.  

Edited by buzz

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got a tracking number yesterday after placing my order on the 6th. Current status is "Posted - Sao Paulo", and expected delivery end of february to mid march...and to think I really believed the extra couple euros for priority shipping would make a difference :waiting:

Well, it looks like the nonsense has started.  

My package was delivered today, two hours after I'd left to return to Switzerland.  I just spoke with my wife back home and only two of the four sheets I ordered were sent (the two I wanted most were missing).  I've emailed "Rafal" to see what the excuse is and what he proposes to do.  Could be another PayPal claim shortly!