Modelarstwoalexander decals

Hi all,

I have ordered two different sets of decals from modelarstwoalexender and spent quite a lot of money on them I received a confirmation email and told him my preferred choice of payment, I have paid him and it has been months and still nothing I have tried emailing and ringing him and nothing.

Has anyone else bought decals of him and had the same problems ?

Regards

Jackson

Oh right really can he not get done or anything ? Or can Is there no way to get my money back off him ? Guess I better look at other decals then

He lives in Poland but no one is sure were. Doubt anything would happen even if you reported him.if you payed by PayPal you should be able to get your money back. I would look elsewhere. There are many much more reliable makers.

Looks like I had a lucky escape too. I was looking to order a set of decals I could not seem to obtain from elsewhere. The link to this website failed to operate so I was ultimately unable to order or pay. Based on what I have now researched glad it would not work.

Note sure this topic is in the right section though ?. It may be better to transfer it to the 'Bad Traders' section although I appreciate that is normally 'reserved' for tackling Bad or potentially Bad BM Traders for the protection of our membership. I also appreciate that since he seems to deal specifically with airliner decals, this may be a better 'catchment' area for warning prospective buyers.

On 12 August 2016 at 3:57 PM, Tiger331 said:

Note sure this topic is in the right section though ?. It may be better to transfer it to the 'Bad Traders' section although I appreciate that is normally 'reserved' for tackling Bad or potentially Bad BM Traders for the protection of our membership. I also appreciate that since he seems to deal specifically with airliner decals, this may be a better 'catchment' area for warning prospective buyers.

The Great Non-Arriving Decals Scam is specifically aimed at airliner modellers and "Bad Traders" is for people trading on Britmodeller so the thread is better here.

If the moderators agree it might help to have a pinned thread along the lines of the "Airliners.net and copyright" one. I've known about this fraud for four or five years and it's alarming to think that people are still falling victim to it. I'm surprised Paypal are still prepared to do business with the guy given the number of disputes there must be.

Yes I paid by PayPal I will have to see if I can get the money back

PayPal has a 180 day time limit, so look for their Resolution Centre and start a dispute against him.

It's fairly simple to do (I've done it before to get a refund of my money from him), but the whole thing is just so damned annoying.

Dave

• Like 2

I'm in a similar situation. Ordered a couple of sets in June, nothing yet.

I had seen the history of this guy, but some had reported actually receiving their decals. So I paid via Paypal so I could get my money back.

It's a pain, as he is the only one advertising the Geodecals Westjet B737 "Magicplane" that I would like to do.

• Like 1

There's a fault in phone number on their www main site. Polish phone numbers (both static and cellular) have NINE digits. You have to omit the 22 and dial 506 directly after 48 - I hope it will help.

Cheers

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Having ordered some decals, not received anything, then got a refund through PayPal a few years ago, I was tempted to look at the dreaded website again at the start of the year. Noticing that a few people had got lucky (despite the majority not getting lucky), I chanced my arm again in early March. The status of my order quickly changed to awaiting shipping. And that's how it stayed, so I raised a dispute through PP. They have found in my favour and refunded my money. Best of all, due to our falling exchange rate compared to the Euro, I've made £1.51 :thumbsup2:

Dave (who will not be trying again!)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2016 at 0:39 AM, RICHW said:

keep you eye on this guys ebay page he seems to do the old  Brasil decals sheets and sometimes gets some of the Gio decal sheets he does have 100% feedback

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/kosciuv?_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2754

Richard

Bought a bunch of sheets from him-very good seller!!!

Don't know if he makes or just sells remaining stocks though

Isaac

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone dealt with Giodecals? I think they are sold through http://modelarstwoalexander.auctivacommerce.com/Default.aspx

They have some decals I want and I left a few emails on their contact but they never reply. There is a phone number to Poland I tried but it doesn't work, one to many numbers my operator told me. I went through their cart and check out and have been waiting a few days for them to send an invoice. I asked Drawdecal about them and he said he had the same thing happen. Any help etc.?