Spot of the day!

That sir, is a Nissan Mirca(Versa to us Americans) with an messed up body kit. And I love how Top Gear made fun of Pontiac Fieros made up like Ferraris when this is a real thing.

Fun fact, before the Versa was available in the US, I honestly thought this was what they looked like.

Edited by Thud4444

Well done that man!

When I first saw it head on I thought 'ooh a Jag!' but something was wrong with the windscreen proportions and it was only as I passed it that I realised it was *ahem* not genuine!

Trevor

Although based on a Micra or March in Japan, it's actually a Mitsuoka Viewt. The one pictured is a K11 March whilst the current model is based on the K12 March.

Very unusual to see one in this country, although importing jdm cars to the UK is a big business so it doesn't surprise me lol

Ashley

Today's expedition was to the wilds of Birmingham

and environs.

Two spots near Stourbridge,

In a house driveway, a Mk3 Cortina in purple with jacked up rear end and bootlid wing!

A mid fifties Wolesley 4/44 or 15/50 (Same bodyshell as the MG Magnette/Riley Pathfinder)

Random news, on the way down on the A46, heading North on a low loader was a T 34 tank.

And, as I was heading North this afternoon up the M6, on a low loader I saw a Challenger tank.

Is Monday move your tank day?

Random news, on the way down on the A46, heading North on a low loader was a T 34 tank.

And, as I was heading North this afternoon up the M6, on a low loader I saw a Challenger tank.

Is Monday move your tank day?

There was a military show on somewhere around the Midlands this past weekend. Some Leicester Modellers guys mentioned it when I was at their build club on Saturday lol.

Ashley

• Like 1

The Chally was at the services near the M6/M69 junction and heading

North this afternoon.

Oddly, both tanks were on low loaders. At one point this afternoon

I passed an ex-Army tank transporter trailer being used by a civvy

firm to move factory machinery. Go figure.

Oh, also saw an Austin Champ towing a radio? trailer slowly up the A46.

Hi Guys n Gals,

two interesting Citroens that I spotted a couple of weeks ago in Peel, Isle of Man.

The first was a lovely H type van, earning it's keep. I don't know if the van, or the owner was called Flo.

IMG_7645.jpg

Then a matter of a few minutes later I heard this beast coming down the road, so flagged the driver down for a couple of shots. It's not everyday that you see a 1920's Citroen racing car being driven on the road is it?

IMG_7681.jpg

Edited by The Cameraman
  • Like 3

A red 49 Pontiac Chieftain sitting next to a sea foam 53 Chevy Bel Air at a local mom and pop restaurant. Another sea foam green 55 Bel Air drove by on Curry Hwy while I was checking out the Poncho. I recognized the 55 as a local daily driver, but I'd never seen the other two before.

• Like 1

A Citroën food truck, what model is this?

26225566214_f1d1b7c7c7_z.jpgDSC_0477 by richellis1978, on Flickr

I love those old Citroën vans! I've never even seen one before I watched an episode of Wheeler Dealers. There is a local company around here, I think it's a pest control service, that uses a 58 chevy panel van every once and awhile. Its painted a glossy olive drab color with white out chrome.

In Sainsbury's car park, a Jaguar XKR- at least that's what the owner said, customised with a Zemax body kit. It looked more like a mustang than a jag.

Edited by Whofan

On Saturday, September 10, 2016 at 3:48 PM, roymattblack said:

A whole string of pink cars driving into Ipswich at lunchtime today.

All kinds from a big Chrysler to an MGF and even a VW camper. About a dozen of them.

All pink...?

Pink - The colour choice of heroes.....

29585412362_f8592c624d_b.jpg

• Like 1