Lightning F.6 No.5 Squadron

Thanks Guys, glad you like it

Lovely job, looks great.....

shame about the Squadron. .....ha....

cheers

a bit biased Dave. ..

I take no offence to your comment :fight: In all fairness I was just using it for mojo revival and a personal barrier to get over. It was what was in the box. Might have to get another one though as I really enjoyed doing it.

Edited by Skids

No offence meant..... I was at Binbrook in the early eighties, but worked mainly on 11 Sqdn, hence the very, very, very small bias

You made a great job of the kit, it is a nice scheme....

Cheers

Dave

• Like 1

No offence meant..... I was at Binbrook in the early eighties, but worked mainly on 11 Sqdn, hence the very, very, very small bias

You made a great job of the kit, it is a nice scheme....

Cheers

Dave

I took no offence, I bet seeing lightnings every day was a joy. I remember them at air shows from my youth and it was always the highlight. Will certainly add another one too the collection at a later date and I will do 11squadron next time ;-)

A very tidy result. One I have in the stash. I hope mine looks as good as yours when I finally get round to building mine.

Cheers,

Tom.

• Like 1

Thanks

Wow! Never though the Lightning would look as good as that an the grey scheme but your build has won me over big style. Very, very nice indeed.

Mac

I actually prefer the grey schemes over the silver. It's what I remember the most.

Simon

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...