Welcome to Britmodeller.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

• Announcements

• Mike

PhotoBucket are no longer permitting 3rd party hosting   01/07/17

As most of you are now painfully aware, Photobucket (PB) are stopping/have stopped allowing their members to link their accumulated years of photos into forums and the like, which they call 3rd party linking.  You can give them a non-refundable $399 a year to allow links, but I doubt that many will be rushing to take them up on that offer.  If you've previously paid them for the Pro account, it looks like you've got until your renewal to find another place to host your files, but you too will be subject to this ban unless you fork over a lot of cash.   PB seem to be making a concerted move to another type of customer, having been the butt of much displeasure over the years of a constantly worsening user interface, sloth and advertising pop-ups, with the result that they clearly don't give a hoot about the free members anymore.  If you don't have web space included in your internet package, you need to start looking for another photo host, but choose carefully, as some may follow suit and ditch their "free" members at some point.  The lesson there is keep local backups on your hard drive of everything you upload, so you can walk away if the same thing happens.   There's a thread on the subject here, so please use that to curse them, look for solutions or generall grouse about their mental capacity.   Not a nice situation for the forum users that hosted all their photos there, and there will now be a host of useless threads that relied heavily on photos from PB, but as there's not much we can do other than petition for a more equitable solution, I suggest we make the best of what we have and move on.  One thing is for certain.  It won't win them any friends, but they may not care at this point.    Mike.
Tzulscha

Short Jokes II The Sequel

588 posts in this topic

When I was a little boy my parents made me walk the plank.

We couldn't afford a dog

1 person likes this

Airline P.A.: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Glasgow, we hope you enjoyed your flight and thank you for flying Easyjet.

If you didn't enjoy your flight, thank you for flying Ryanair.

I wanted to go back for another 50 missions, but they ruled it out because I had a case of malaria that kept recurring.

So I had to stay in the States and teach combat flying.

I was shot down by a mosquito!

— Frank Hurlbut, P-38 pilot.

A military aircraft had gear problems on landing, and as the plane was skidding down the tarmac the tower controller asked if they needed assistance.

From the plane came a laconic southern voice:
Dunno - we ain't done crashin' yet.

4 people like this

On ‎11‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:08 AM, Max Headroom said:

The boy stood on the burning deck

His body all a quiver 

He gave a cough

His leg fell off

And floated down the river 

Sir Pauls ode to Heather....

We sat down at the waters edge

My heart was all a quiver

I slowly undid her suspender belt

and her leg fell in the river

2 people like this

She wanted a foot massage so he went and got the sander out !!!

Simon

1 person likes this

as part of the divorce settlement she wanted a plane

and some imac for the other leg

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:19 AM, Scimitar said:

When I was a little boy my parents made me walk the plank.

I knocked on the door of the house where I grew up

when the door was answered I said " this is where I spent my childhood, would you mind if I had a quick look around?"

they shouted NO! and slammed the door in my face!

my parents can be so bloody rude!

4 people like this

I slipped over in the library.

It was in the non-friction section.

What's white and can't climb a tree?

A fridge.

1 person likes this

Just started a boat building business in my attic. 

Sails are going through the roof.

3 people like this

12 hours ago, Spookytooth said:

Supplies.

Simon.

That's about what I need if she walks through the door ... and that's just for ME!

I can always tell when the mother in law's coming to stay; the mice throw themselves on the traps.

- Les Dawson

15 hours ago, Spookytooth said:

Supplies.

That looks like an evening in for my wife!!

John.

A guy was meeting a friend in a bar, and as he walked in he noticed two pretty girls looking at him. He heard one girl say to the other, "Nine." Feeling pleased with himself, he swaggered over to his buddy at the bar and told him that the girl in the corner had just rated him a nine out of ten. "Sorry to spoil your evening," said his friend, "but when I walked in they were speaking German"