Italeri 1/72 F/A-18 Hornet "Blue Angels"

This is my attempt at this kit. I was just finished when disaster struck, I spilt glue on her. So a lot of remedial work had to be done, still it is finished so hope you like. As usual all comments and suggestions welcome.

bd1de9fe-7848-47b0-bec9-591d29060b17_zps

f6f0d918-e877-4010-9536-3ce2410265a1_zps

DSCF8058_zps2rpvaqzg.jpg

DSCF8056_zpskr1ahckg.jpg

DSCF8053_zpsqgpko70t.jpg

DSCF8051_zpsvjgoznom.jpg

DSCF8048_zpsjjdmz1c8.jpg

• Like 13

Turned out beautifully, superb gloss finish and no signs of the glue accident. :goodjob:

Is the Italeri F-18 a good kit?

Cheers

Jaime

Thanks Dann. I have Academy's F-18C and D in the stash and Revell's F on the way, but am always looking for other options.

Cheers

Jaime

She looks every bit a Blue Angel. Sorry to hear of the glue incident, that is worse than me picking up the ultra thin cement instead of the decal softener. Hope you get it fixed

Trev.

She looks every bit a Blue Angel. Sorry to hear of the glue incident, that is worse than me picking up the ultra thin cement instead of the decal softener. Hope you get it fixed

Trev.

oops, yeah it was hard work to fix but i got there in the end, thanks for comment.

Hello,Dann - I agree with all the other plaudits your 'Blue Angels Hornet' has received.A beautifully built and finished tribute to a superb aircraft and Display Team.I love it.;) All the best,Paul.

Hello,Dann - I agree with all the other plaudits your 'Blue Angels Hornet' has received.A beautifully built and finished tribute to a superb aircraft and Display Team.I love it. ;) All the best,Paul.

Thank you Paul for your kind comments I am chuffed, thank you again.

• Like 1