1/72 - Dassault Falcon/Mystère 20E/HU-25 Guardian resin kit by Scratchaeronautics - released - pics

Homebee

The guy behind Scratchaeronautics serves in the Spanish forces which is why there is a made to order clause, he gets shot if he leaves the barracks without his CO's ok. I have his Casa 295AEW and picked up the Casa 235 & 212 at last years Nats from Pilot Craft whose importing them into the UK

If the kit is good, it will be worth waiting for.

As the Mach2 kit is the only alternative, I doubt it can be any worse.

I do have a few kits in the stash that I can build in the meantime, though. .)

Nils

Nils,

On the web page he writes that the kits are made to order and you can expect a waiting time of at least 30 days according to the web site.

CAUTION: All our models are made to order. TAKES ABOUT 30 DAYS IN MANUFACTURE AND SHIPPING. Depending on the destination of the packet it can take up to two months to arrive. IF YOU CAN NOT WAIT PLEASE NOT MAKE PURCHASE.

MVH

Knut Erik

Yes I have also read this, but on my order page it said that a quantity were already made up (which I have hopefully got one of), and it had an estimated arrival date also on the page.

2 hours ago, Homebee said:

Those look as though they have already started to yellow. I hope it's just the photo, as I probably will be ordering one today.

Edited by Space Ranger
spelling/mis-typing

• 5 months later...

It took some time before I received my kit as well. But I eventually got it. From what I have heard, he takes orders, and when they have reached a certain number, he starts producing the kits. To complicate it further, he lives in one of the Spanish enclaves in North Africa, and for some reason has to go to mainland Spain to ship the kits.

My kit was returned to sender by the local (Norwegian) Post Office, due to incomplete address, something which delayed my reception several weeks.

Nils

11 hours ago, iaf-man said:

I don't know what's your experience is with this guy,the owner- Juan Begines Manzorro,but

I've paid 4 months ago and got nothing from him,very bad feeling to depart with 200 EUR

for nothing

Isaac

I ordered several items from him and evrything arrived after some weeks waiting. He resides in Ceuta, northern Africa which make things quite complicated.

Have just landed in my P.O. box the 1/48h Scratchaeronautics HA-200 Saeta and HA-220 Super Saeta kits I pre-ordered on October last. Very nice, fine as clean resin kits.

Conclusion for iaf-man: it's definitely worthwhile to be patient.

Have a good day,

V.P.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...