Glenn Martin Maryland +++FINISHED+++

I've dragged this off the shelf of doom and decided I'll live with the twist. Today's job is to put the props together. Status report later. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, AdrianMF said:

Nice revival! Just caught up on the past two years. Resisting the urge to dig the Frog version out of the stash - I have enough projects on the go.

Regards,

Adrian

I have second one of these in the stash and transfers for a 771 Squadron plane based in Gibraltar. I am thinking about it for the Mediterranean MTO GB. But I have just uncovered a Frog kit and may see how buildable that is, as the Azur kit is a bit of a challenge. 

Props assembled and on. There are only three more parts to add. Their all delicate and made of resin. Some little holes need drilled and superglue applied so I'll wait a few days to make sure the props are solid. They may also need a little bit of touching up. 

resized_24521aff-bd36-41e7-a37f-71077591

resized_a1e28c19-e31b-4bc2-9ab7-9c83b471

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, 825 said:

Props assembled and on. There are only three more parts to add. Their all delicate and made of resin. Some little holes need drilled and superglue applied so I'll wait a few days to make sure the props are solid. They may also need a little bit of touching up. 

Really well done. 

• 2 months later...

Resin parts added and painted. 

resized_33dbd883-7f31-42a1-81b4-a4da4dcf

All thats that's left to do is pop some matt varnish on the new paint, glue the turret in place and it's done. 

resized_3169c42c-8e38-48e5-ac56-c710a1ed

I can't believe I started this two years ago. 

• Like 5

Finally finished and will be in RFI in the next 20 minutes. 

resized_b9647af8-28eb-4252-a2fb-10ba32f4

• Like 3