Martin Baker MK 4

markjames68

,artin Baker themselves are unwilling to help due to the' military nature' of their product, am Building( about to start) a 1/5 scale English Electric Lightning mk6 and need the best info possible , plans preferably for the seat and possibly cockpit interior, if anyone has anything that migh help original dwg wise or similar i would be very grateful, have ammassed an excellent set of reference photos from walkrounds etc, just looking for that little extra it takes to make a museum scale product.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I found a link to a MB Mk4 Lightning seat that was sold at auction that looked to be complete and original. If you click on the photos seen on the RH side of the webpage and then click again on the photo after you have selected it, you can see a much larger image. Looks like a good reference for colors, harnesses, and equipment attached to the seat. No mention as to whether or not it was taken from a Mk6 or other variant. Sorry, this is the best reference I could find- I hope you find it useful.

Mike

https://www.silverstoneauctions.com/english-electric-lightning-ejector-seat