MaCo #7220 1/72 Pz.II Ausf L Luchs

Sgt.Squarehead

Looks reasonable to me, but the gun itself will stand replacing.....MaCo will be releasing a version including a turned metal barrel (& possibly some other extras) in due course. A twin pack kit is also on the way and having seen the decal sheet it's a very worthwhile proposition. :coolio:

Looks reasonable to me, but the gun itself will stand replacing.....MaCo will be releasing a version including a turned metal barrel (& possibly some other extras) in due course. A twin pack kit is also on the way and having seen the decal sheet it's a very worthwhile proposition. :coolio:

Thanks

I am gonna look out for it ... though it possible land on my "intended to buy but never did list"(hopefully not :winkgrin:)

still:

the Luchs is one of my most favourite tanks of ww2

Greetings from Germany

Levin

EDIT: will you do a wip?

Edited by Levin

Almost certainly.....At some point. :coolio:

You do have some other options these days, the Flyhawk kit is more detailed and might be a bit fiddly to assemble, Armory have also released one but it looks a bit 'short run'.....MaCo's certainly looks the most buildable, I've already bought three and may pick up another twin-pack. I've got two of the Flyhawk kits and will probably buy one from Armoury too. :mental:

As you can probably guess the Luchs is my favourite German tank of WWII too. :yahoo:

Please do.....A thread with some sprue shots would be very welcome. :coolio:

I'll get the Flyhawk kit out and take some pictures of that one too.

PS - MaCo have another later Luchs variant coming out toward the end of this year:

MC_7221.jpg

Flyhawk also have another Luchs kit coming IIRC.....Suddenly we're spoilt for choice! :yahoo:

Hello ,

having received the kit I would tend to agree with the above comments, similar to Ace kits a little flash to deal with but nothing to write home about. At least it can be built as early or late version.