RIAT 2016 Friday, Saturday and now Sunday

Lovely shots as usual, its a shame that the weather was rather overcast for so much of the weekend but you did very well in the circumstances

Kind regard

Mark

• Like 1

Some stunning pics, the Raptor and the Super Hornet pics are great, they certainly look like they threw the Raptor about. Thanks for posting your pics.

• Like 1

Those are a first class set of images! You've captured some great atmospheric effects including the little beard on the Spanish Eurofighter and the blurring effects from the slow shutter speed on the backgrounds are very impressive.

A cracking set from a very good show. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Amazing images, AD210.

Your images from Sunday definitely put mine to shame. You look like you were more towards the departure end of the runway rather than the centre of it (near the P-8 Poseidon) where I was.

I will post some of mine but definitely not as good as yours or Radleighs.

RIAT was my hopeful kick in the behind to reenter the world of model building which has been in long term shutdown since last year....probably a lot of very dusty kits in my cupboard (including my hopefully undamaged finished builds).

Rick

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words guys. On Friday and Saturday, I was just to the right of crowd centre, and on Sunday, I was at the "piano keys".

@ Calum: RIAT is a great show (supposedly the largest military air show in the world), but it is always better on a Farnborough year, so you might be better visiting in 2018!